Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which atheists do you find the most annoying?
Which atheists do you find the most annoying?
Penn Jillette and Lawrence Krausse.  Both of them lean into you intellectually.  They are bullies as willing to win a point through intimidation as through sound argument.  Each undeniably also has his upside.

Anyone in the atheist community rub you the wrong way?  (Other than me if I just pissed on one of your heroes?)
RE: Which atheists do you find the most annoying?
I agree with your choices so far.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

My dad. Man that guy can be a dick at times.
Still love him to bits though Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Thunderf00t. His anti-feminism shtick is just too cringe-worthy.

ETA: Oh - and also The Communist Party of China...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
PZ Myers... that wanker is basically the PC Principal from South Park with Atheism attached.
"Which atheists do you find the most annoying?"

The next one to post. Big Grin
(November 13, 2015 at 10:15 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: "Which atheists do you find the most annoying?"

The next one to post. Big Grin

Oh crap.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
[Image: 85fabefdbd4e4d3915a16840d7b31c8c.jpg]

Dammit Kaiser! Ninja'd
Sum ergo sum
My two big ones have already been mentioned, Penn and PZ.

Dawkins annoys me, too. He's got the whole pompous, ivory-tower academic thing going on.
(November 13, 2015 at 10:32 am)Faith No More Wrote: My two big ones have already been mentioned, Penn and PZ.

Dawkins annoys me, too.  He's got the whole pompous, ivory-tower academic thing going on.

That's just called being British.  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a new passport, which country is officially atheist? BananaFlambe 44 2521 December 20, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Lightbulb POLL: As an Atheist, What Do You View as Being the Most Rational Political Outlook? Engel 124 35344 June 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Atheists. Does life uh... find a way? Richimorto 6 991 July 29, 2020 at 12:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3192 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11348 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  What Major Intellectual Issue Most Keeps You From Accepting The Christian Narrative? Captain Hook 324 32784 March 21, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2196 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I find this funny dyresand 0 870 June 22, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  According to thehumanist.com most of us are "village atheists" Lemonvariable72 14 2521 May 22, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Atheists still the most hated minority mediocrates 39 9156 January 19, 2016 at 8:14 am
Last Post: robvalue