Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a pansexual
Ask a pansexual
Well I know everyone has their own view on on everything, and I don't speak for pan peeps as a whole but go ahead with it…
RE: Ask a pansexual
What do you find attractive about pans?

I kid, I kid! Please don't kill me
(November 21, 2015 at 6:26 am)Vic Wrote: What do you find attractive about pans?

I kid, I kid! Please don't kill me

I do love a doublehandled saucepan. They're so sexy!
What's it like to be in love with someone who doesn't want to grow up?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
If someone who is pansexual mixes with someone anti-sexual will they explode in a way that could propel a starship along at warp speed?

If so, do you have to stay away from Catholics?
(November 21, 2015 at 7:11 am)Mathilda Wrote: If someone who is pansexual mixes with someone anti-sexual will they explode in a way that could propel a starship along at warp speed?

Um what?!
(November 21, 2015 at 7:18 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(November 21, 2015 at 7:11 am)Mathilda Wrote: If someone who is pansexual mixes with someone anti-sexual will they explode in a way that could propel a starship along at warp speed?

Um what?!

Like when matter and anti-matter combine and release lots of energy.
What are your thoughts on panspermia? Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 21, 2015 at 6:16 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Well I know everyone has their own view on on everything, and I don't speak for pan peeps as a whole but go ahead with it…

What is a pansexual then in your own words?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

It's a killjoy who panned sex? It's something about sex and chimpanzees? It's how and Greek deity ears of a goat fucks?