Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University transfer student, can you help me out
University transfer student, can you help me out
Well I got accepted into a university as a transfer student. But I did everything I was supposed to do after I was accepted. It's called their next steps center and such. All I really need to do know is register for classes, get a parking permit and whatnot. But the registering for class I can't do until I see an academic adviser. Which I think is personally kind of stupid because I'm pretty sure I can figure out which classes I need to take for my major in my first semester there. So I figure whatever, I'll just do it. So I emailed my specific adviser regarding an appointment like the thing told me to and 24 hours later no response. I then shot her another email this evening. Do you think the school would get mad or something if I simply just called about it? I really don't know what to anymore. It's just stressful because I am entering my finals week for my current College I'm at and then that on top of this stuff. The semester for University starts a month from next Wednesday.
RE: University transfer student, can you help me out
Why shouldn't you call them? Go ahead...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: University transfer student, can you help me out
Go ahead and call them, they aren't going to get mad at you for asking questions, especially as you are essentially a customer of theirs. You are paying for your education, so they should be helping you with any queries you have.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10-4 CB lingo. Help me out here. Brian37 7 1375 May 9, 2020 at 6:42 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2153 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1341 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1329 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Emergency food help. What do you put on a BLT? Gawdzilla Sama 36 2152 July 21, 2018 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1267 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 483 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4085 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What would you do if you found out I didn't exist? Edwardo Piet 4 806 October 7, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2231 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods