Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor
Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor
Smashwords.com has distributed my stories to iBooks. I know they're there, but without one of the above devices I can't check them to make sure the links in the table of contents work and stuff. Because of my poor vision, I can't use any of those devices. The stories are free, so if you love me (and I know you do) please hop over and see that the iBooks are working as they should.
http://nanosiaseries.com/index.html#stories

Then let me know.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor
On my PC, the links "iBooks / Kindle / Nook (Barnes & Noble)" aren't visible. I have to highlight them with my cursor.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor
(April 17, 2018 at 10:55 am)Lutrinae Wrote: On my PC, the links "iBooks / Kindle / Nook (Barnes & Noble)" aren't visible.  I have to highlight them with my cursor.

thanks, I fixed it. The link color was the same as the background, but I didn't know because I was using high contrast colors. I should have checked. I changed the link colors to white, so you can see them now.

Although the links themselves work, I don't think you can read an ibook on a pc. If you can , please tell me what program you're using.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 205 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1148 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2952 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1328 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2245 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Gentlebeings, a salute, please. Gawdzilla Sama 13 1235 July 31, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 2402 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Emergency food help. What do you put on a BLT? Gawdzilla Sama 36 2150 July 21, 2018 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Please help? Longhorn 16 3005 January 9, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1138 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist