Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF members' psychic predictions for 2016
AF members' psychic predictions for 2016
So, at the end of each year, on the excellent SGU podcast, the panel members make their own psychic predictions for the following year, and one year later compare their success rate with other "real" psychics (who usually suck) to see how well they have done.

I think we should have something like that as well. So I'd challenge our honourable AF members to come up with a list of, say, 10 predictions for the year 2016 which are specific enough to be kind of impressive if they come true, or comically generic. Whatever you want to make of it Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: AF members' psychic predictions for 2016
Only one. But it is a most troubling vision. Something is going to happen...something extraordinary. The laws of time themselves will be twisted and deformed...reality itself will change.

I foresee...an entire extra day in the year! February shall have 29 days!! My word, the spirits are anxious. They have not seen such times since, like, 2012!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
San Francisco will be laid to waste because of an earthquake. This will trigger a house price crash and an economic downturn which spreads to the rest of the world due to the fragility of the international corporate banking system.
Wait...another troubling vision! A mighty clash of heroes...nay, TWO mighty clashes!

The Dark Knight will face down the Man of Steel.

The Iron Avenger will take on the Kid From Brooklyn, in some sort of Civil War.

Oh woe is humanity! Woe is us, when even our mightiest defenders turn on each other!!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I predict a scary event taking place on the night of 31st December/1st January. If you watch your electronic devices, you will notice the number at the end suddenly changing. What could this mean? It symbolises satan taking over the earth. The Day is coming sooner than you think.

Here is FNM's guide to 2016 in the U.S.

1.  Republicans will say something astonishingly stupid, most likely about women's bodies.
2.  There will be mass shootings that we do nothing about.
3.  Cops will shoot an unarmed black man, lie about it, and then get caught because of a video recording.
4.  Someone in Floridia will do something crazy.
5.  Climate change will be even more evident, yet many Americans will deny it because Jesus.
6.  Latinos will be demonized, and there will be talk of building a wall on Mexico's border.
7.  Republicans will say something astonishingly stupid again.
8.  Christians will cry about Christian persecution, most likely making a movie about it.
9.  Our media will ignore the big problems, especially those outside our borders, and instead focus on celebrity selfies and cat videos.
10.  Republicans will say something astonishingly stupid once again.

Predictions are really easy when you're so predictable.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I predict, that in 2016 there will be a lot of stuff happening, accompanied by certain events occurring and some sh*t going down.

Major and minor problems of various nature will be encountered and either solved, or not.

Quite a few people will be born and a substantial number will die - some will do both.

Many new things will become popular and important, while other things will fall out of fashion and won't be on the telly so much anymore.

There will be circumstances changed and phenomena experienced, as well as effects incurred and situations resolved.

Also - dismembered corpse of Bill Cosby will be discovered in the trunk of Donald Trump's car. Trump will claim he's being framed, but his poll ratings will go up by 10 points regardless. Bill Cosby will not comment.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
1. The world will not end in 2016
2. Trump's popularity and unpopularity will both rise simultaneously
2. We will have more socks returning as trolls, "trollocks" if you may
3. M$ will find a way to screw up win 10
4. Sups VS Bats and Civil War, both will disappoint hardcore fans yet be immensely successful in the box office
5. I'll be alive
6. CL will break up with EP
7. Global warming will be the same
8. People in the first world will complain about inflation
9. People in the third world will just grumble
10. Anonymous will try to find a more stupid agenda
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

No predictions for the elephant in the room, the US presidential elections?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 16, 2015 at 10:01 am)Quantum Wrote: No predictions for the elephant in the room, the US presidential elections?

Oh, yeah - good one. There will be presidential elections in US in 2016. I'm pretty confident about this prediction.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US man sues psychic who 'promised to remove ex-girlfriend curse' zebo-the-fat 24 2700 October 6, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Psychic mediums jcvamp 25 4304 December 13, 2015 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Animal Psychic Conveys Cecil the Lion's Message to Humanity Salacious B. Crumb 49 15206 September 24, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  "Psychic" dies downbeatplumb 7 2880 August 29, 2015 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  My Mother the Psychic là bạn điên 28 8929 February 5, 2014 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Weewah
  Psychic and the wife sarcasticgeographer 26 5165 August 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Psychic past EGross 10 3972 March 12, 2013 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Psychic prediction of mass graves turns out false Doubting Thomas 35 9858 July 12, 2011 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Psychic Powers Rayaan 15 8057 December 14, 2010 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris