Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie
Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie
Inspired by a penguin. He didn't claim copyright so... I thought I'd do the same.

Ask me anything. I may be a turtle but I don't actually know much about turtles, I'm a self-ignorant turtle. So, just make your questions about Evie if you like Hehe ... I.e. About me.

Oh, I'm not gonna give any private details of course like my full name and where I like, but other than that stuff like that... go ahead and ask me anything. Whether it's about atheism, religion, life, love, or anything else.
RE: Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie
What's it like to boink another turtle ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hey what's up Evie? You are a king among men. Erm, I mean, turtles.

Once in Florida my wife and I walked past a lake and saw a water turtle lying on its back in the midday sun on the sidewalk. I picked it up and carefully set it down near the shallow end of the lake (carefully for my sake, because the lake has Alligators). The turtle started paddling happily and immediately dug down into the mud. So my question is, cool eh?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Have you ever seen a fat turtle ??

How does that work ?? Can't retract or something ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 19, 2015 at 2:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: What's it like to boink another turtle ??

I have no idea.

(December 19, 2015 at 2:41 pm)Quantum Wrote: So my question is, cool eh?

Yes.
(December 19, 2015 at 2:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Have you ever seen a fat turtle ??

Nope.

Quote:How does that work ??  Can't retract or something ??

I don't know how it would work. How would it fit in its shell?

Retract what? Are you by any chance talking about a turtle penis? I can't tell if that's what you mean, but it sounds like something Vorlon would allude to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Ninja Turtle! Mystic 27 4599 April 24, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  Request A Turtle Video Thead Edwardo Piet 12 1774 September 21, 2016 at 3:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Narcissistic Turtle -- tell me what you think of me. Edwardo Piet 58 8608 August 24, 2016 at 12:09 am
  AF Members As Turtle Memes. Edwardo Piet 68 13952 July 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy World Turtle Day! Edwardo Piet 34 2471 July 5, 2016 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do You Agree With The Turtle? Poll #1 Edwardo Piet 17 2170 April 19, 2016 at 5:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Most Underrated Turtle With A Slightly Above Average Sized Rooster Edwardo Piet 29 4482 April 12, 2016 at 8:52 am
  Obvious Off-Topic Poll From Obvious Off-Topic Turtle Episode #1 Edwardo Piet 51 4433 April 11, 2016 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Goosebump
  I Like Evie's New Sig Rhondazvous 55 5215 January 30, 2016 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Sorry, Evie. This must really hurt. Minimalist 15 2489 January 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm