Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO LOVES THEIR MOMMY!
WHO LOVES THEIR MOMMY!
I DO I DO I DO!

Nobody loves me more and I mean it I really don't know where I would be without her support. So she had me in tears while driving yesterday, FOR GOOD REASONS! She never uses the word's "I'm sorry", her idea of admitting she is wrong, is going from yelling one second to pretending nothing happened the next minute....... But that is her she has been that way her entire life not why I am posting this.

Everyso often she can be mushy  which is rare for her, but man when she does, wow! So yesterday she says "I've really got it good" talking about where she lives, her health but yea she gets through it,,,,,,,,, then hits me with "I have you and I am so lucky too have you". 

No no no, it wasn't that she never complements me, just the way she said it, you had to be there. My mom puts on a brave face for everyone so to see her and hear her open up like that was amazing. I literally almost had to pull over. 

I LOVE YOU MOM! Heart
RE: WHO LOVES THEIR MOMMY!
Heres that can of worms. *throws it away*
Don't ever try to find it again. -.-

Also;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unfzfe8f9NI
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
LOL, I was going to post Mamma Mia !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You guys are silly............ No Oedipus complex here. However, quite a few years ago, when we ended up in a examine room at her urologists office I stupidly mentioned to her a medical graphic chart on the wall depicting a prostate exam with of course the depiction of a gloved hand with the finger up the patients ass. Yea, I get that someone has to do that, and yes men need to have it done. But that really  is need to know, and it made me squirm sitting next to my mom looking at it. But just like my high school friends, she took advantage of it and now it is a running joke, she will wiggle her finger at me to get me to stop teasing her, I end up going "OK OK OK, I'll stop, just stop doing that".
We of course don't like the same music, but we do have some songs we both like. She loves the one ABBA CD I have in the vehicle. But her favorite song we both like is Billy Joel "My Life"..... She also likes Blondie's "Sunday Girl" and "The Tide Is High"........ And while she won't listen to it over and over because it is loud "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" By Pat Benatar......For the lyrics.
(December 20, 2015 at 9:13 am)Brian37 Wrote: You guys are silly............ No Oedipus complex here. However, quite a few years ago, when we ended up in a examine room at her urologists office I stupidly mentioned to her a medical graphic chart on the wall depicting a prostate exam with of course the depiction of a gloved hand with the finger up the patients ass. Yea, I get that someone has to do that, and yes men need to have it done. But that really  is need to know, and it made me squirm sitting next to my mom looking at it. But just like my high school friends, she took advantage of it and now it is a running joke, she will wiggle her finger at me to get me to stop teasing her, I end up going "OK OK OK, I'll stop, just stop doing that".

Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, my mom is pretty cool. My grandmother too.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Several of us asked the mom of a common friend of all ours if his delivery was tough.

She said' "No, I've had worse bowel movements".

He's never lived that one down.

I like my mum, and respect her very much. I suppose I love her as much as my nature allows, but I was always closer to Da.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Erm not me
I'm confused, Oh wait maybe I'm not

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 279 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 331 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What to get an ABBA fan for their birthday. Brian37 30 2113 September 17, 2019 at 5:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I loves me some liverwurst Foxaèr 8 851 April 23, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9736 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman in relation to their clothing. paulpablo 30 4724 December 31, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Worrds "Shit" and "Fuck" - A Scholarly Treatise of their Uses and Etymoloty Rhondazvous 23 6258 November 21, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Why are women ashamed of their vagina? Phatt Matt s 54 11575 April 12, 2014 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Jiggerj
  Yes, I WANT MY MOMMY! Brian37 74 13747 September 25, 2013 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Some Councils have waaaaay too much time on their hands NoraBrimstone 14 3662 July 21, 2013 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Something completely different