Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Atheists Can't Think Episode 2: Proving Atheism False
When Atheists Can't Think Episode 2: Proving Atheism False
It's really obvious when you think about it, the proof of god is so clear, you silly atheists are just a religious cult.

Take, for instance, the atheistic arguments. Everyone in atheism always says "God doesn't exist" like literally all of them, they tell everyone not to believe in god or else they will punch them in the face. Stupid Atheists always saying god doesn't exist and there isn't proof, how are you speaking atheists if god doesn't exist?

These are very strong claims though. There's no science to back it up. No empirical evidence for it. So on what basis are these claims made? 

There's ONLY one clear explanation: Fucktardery. Atheists must be blessed by satan with fucktardery in their claims, hence they form what is known as "Atheist belief system".

Oh and we don't have to stop there. Let's look at the definition of "Fucktardery":

1. the quality or state of being a fucktard

Many high IQ scholars of the scholarly would classify "Atheism" as "Fucktardism". This rules too many fucktard's out. Instead they look for one common ingredient in all fucktards, the state of being Atheist. Having a "I hate god" mindset. And while, strictly speaking, atheism itself doesn't constitute all of one's fucktardery, it is the main proponent in being classified as believing in "fucktardery". And if you argue with that logic you are hitler.

There's a third way in which atheism does the job fucktardery does, actually there's not, but let me take this opportunity to say fuck you atheists you hillbilly rapping thugs. In atheism you aren't even allowed to question your fucktardery or have an answer of origin, just accept it you nazis. This non-questioning is dogma, and I don't like it. If you are devoted to not questioning you are fucking religious so get a grip before ninja jesus slices you in half.

For these reasons, I think it's evident that Atheism is a synonym for douchenugget, I mean atheism is treated like douchenuggets, even by other atheists. 

Finally here's my final proof, after hours of studying the data, analyzing the arguments, days and weeks of algebraic formulas proving that god is the truth:

If God doesn't exist, then who was Jesus's father?
BOOM! CHECKMATE.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: When Atheists Can't Think Episode 2: Proving Atheism False
dafuq ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Close, However FSM created the Jesus mythos after Stan Lee asked him for a story with magic, The undead and a Silver Surfer tie in because he was late for a deadline.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(December 22, 2015 at 1:01 am)vorlon13 Wrote: dafuq ?

Me thinks your sarcasm/irony detector is on the fritz.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Duplicate
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Ooh the chewtoy is still here? So kind of the hammer wielding overlords
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

This is clearly a copyright violation.
As a fan I feel cheated.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Hey Heat!
Are you visiting for Christmas or are the relos coming over?
We're having the relos over.

Turkey, ham and pork! With self serve veggies and greek salad! Can't wait.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Log in with the wrong account? Seems to be that episode one of this was made by delicate, who always seemed like a cover for bullshit.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 22, 2015 at 1:00 am)Heat Wrote: It's really obvious when you think about it, the proof of god is so clear, you silly atheists are just a religious cult.

Take, for instance, the atheistic arguments. Everyone in atheism always says "God doesn't exist" like literally all of them, they tell everyone not to believe in god or else they will punch them in the face. Stupid Atheists always saying god doesn't exist and there isn't proof, how are you speaking atheists if god doesn't exist?

These are very strong claims though. There's no science to back it up. No empirical evidence for it. So on what basis are these claims made? 

There's ONLY one clear explanation: Fucktardery. Atheists must be blessed by satan with fucktardery in their claims, hence they form what is known as "Atheist belief system".

Oh and we don't have to stop there. Let's look at the definition of "Fucktardery":

1. the quality or state of being a fucktard

Many high IQ scholars of the scholarly would classify "Atheism" as "Fucktardism". This rules too many fucktard's out. Instead they look for one common ingredient in all fucktards, the state of being Atheist. Having a "I hate god" mindset. And while, strictly speaking, atheism itself doesn't constitute all of one's fucktardery, it is the main proponent in being classified as believing in "fucktardery". And if you argue with that logic you are hitler.

There's a third way in which atheism does the job fucktardery does, actually there's not, but let me take this opportunity to say fuck you atheists you hillbilly rapping thugs. In atheism you aren't even allowed to question your fucktardery or have an answer of origin, just accept it you nazis. This non-questioning is dogma, and I don't like it. If you are devoted to not questioning you are fucking religious so get a grip before ninja jesus slices you in half.

For these reasons, I think it's evident that Atheism is a synonym for douchenugget, I mean atheism is treated like douchenuggets, even by other atheists. 

Finally here's my final proof, after hours of studying the data, analyzing the arguments, days and weeks of algebraic formulas proving that god is the truth:

If God doesn't exist, then who was Jesus's father?
BOOM! CHECKMATE.

I'm a dolt, not a fucktard, thankyouverymuch. Fucking bigot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 5369 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 15737 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  The Scripture Is False And The Biblical God Is Dead. Authari 301 21294 January 27, 2023 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  What do atheists think of pagans and wiccans Woah0 56 3862 September 18, 2022 at 5:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Star A positive identity for atheists - Crusading Faithful Atheism Duty 95 6150 February 27, 2022 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Duty
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 985 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Can you consider Atheism an ethnicity UniverseCaptain 31 2705 September 27, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: UniverseCaptain
  If the Bible is false, why are its prophecies coming true? pgardner2358 3 1640 June 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2199 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Pathos article atheists can identify with. Brian37 6 2193 September 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye