Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been nice
It's been nice
Adios folks
I'm confused, Oh wait maybe I'm not
RE: It's been nice
so long.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Oh, are you off?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Asta la Vista, baby.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Goodbye, sad to see you go. Why are you leaving?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
k....
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Obviously it's somehow my fault! Big Grin
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
seeya round matey...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Fare Thee Well!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Fare thee well my apple-cheeked Betty-o,
Fare thee well, fare thee well,
For I'm off to fight my country's foes
So dry your eyes and wipe your nose
Nose-o, nose-o.
For Billy has gone to the wars-o
A rub a-dub dub, for the sabres clash
With a musket, fife and drum-a-diddle eye doh,
With my billycock hat on my billycock head
For I'm off to be a dragono-oooooooooooh!

-- Rambling Syd Rumpo
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2192 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 704 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1327 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2102 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2269 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1716 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1562 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1678 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The headline should have been... John V 8 393 October 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama