Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Times at End Times
Good Times at End Times
Hi People

I am a believer of Christ and believe that end times are near. That is my personal belief - I came here to share and research more about Atheism.
RE: Good Times at End Times
Oh, joygasm.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 27, 2015 at 5:53 pm)GodisLord Wrote: Hi People

I am a believer of Christ and believe that end times are near. That is my personal belief - I came here to share and research more about Atheism.

Your bullshit is bullshit.

Now you know all you need to know.

Grow up and get rid of your stupid fucking gods.
With respect, why do you need to "research" atheism?

Atheists are people who worship zero gods. It is simply a lack of belief.

You are an atheist toward Allah, Shiva, Wotan, Quetzlcoatl, Horus, Jupiter, and the thousand or so other gods we also don't worship. We are exactly the same as you with respect to all of those gods, plus we feel the same way toward Yahweh/Jehovah/Jesus, too.

When you truly grasp why you reject Jupiter as the All-Father, same as I do, you will be done with your research.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Sorry guys I didn't mean to offend. Just want to know more about atheism and the beliefs held by atheists.
(December 27, 2015 at 6:04 pm)GodisLord Wrote: Sorry guys I didn't mean to offend. Just want to know more about atheism and the beliefs held by atheists.

Right. The beliefs held by atheists add to exactly zero, and the only thing to know about atheism is that it is a response of "I don't believe you" when believers asserts god(s).

Welcome.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(December 27, 2015 at 6:11 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(December 27, 2015 at 6:04 pm)GodisLord Wrote: Sorry guys I didn't mean to offend. Just want to know more about atheism and the beliefs held by atheists.

Right. The beliefs held by atheists add to exactly zero, and the only thing to know about atheism is that it is a response of "I don't believe you" when believers asserts god(s).

Welcome.
So you do not believe in anything? What about air?
This is the intro board, folks.

Quote:Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum. Please welcome new members to the community in a nice manner, or refrain from welcoming them at all.

Welcome, GIL.  

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Generally, active atheists are also humanists, skeptics and proponents of science. Here, at least, you'll notice most atheists value reason and evidence above unsupported belief in anything. It's true though that none of this is a requirement for being an atheist, it's just a side-affect of trying to be a rational member of society.
(December 27, 2015 at 5:53 pm)GodisLord Wrote: Hi People

Yeah, some christians believed, the end times are near forever.

You know, we had an esteemed member, who thought , the party would start in September, or october at the latest. Had all his formulas at the ready. Turned out, he was wrong - not surprisingly, I may add. So, color me unimpressed by another end times believer.

Welcome nonetheless.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5591 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko