Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mob kills woman for burning Quran - video
Mob kills woman for burning Quran - video
Farkhunda Malikzada, a 27-year-old Muslim woman falsely accused of burning a Quran, was killed by a mob in central Kabul as hundreds watched and filmed.
More than 50 people were detained in connection with the killing, and 49 stood trial, including 19 police officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/world/....html?_r=1
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Mob kills woman for burning Quran - video
Fuck me, it's unbelievable Sad

Why does God need such protection? If I was God, do you think I'd get really upset over someone burning an issue of robvalue monthly and demand my followers go kill them?

This fanatical idol worship of these books (let's face it, people worship the books) has to somehow stop. I like Sam Harris's phrase, "A war of ideas".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Fuckwits
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

"It's not Islam, it's the culture."

Just wanted to get this bit of apologetic bullshit out of the way immediately.
(December 28, 2015 at 8:54 am)Cato Wrote: "It's not Islam, it's the culture."

It's how they say that like it makes it any more excusable

Nothing surprises me anymore, not even that 19 police officers were involved.

Just wish the liberals would wake up. When you defend culture over people, it's that mob you're defending, not her.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Yeah, the culture of Islam when allowed to run riot. Pah.

I really don't understand the obsession with culture. Well I do, scientifically speaking. I've just never personally felt the need to do things because they have "always been done that way". But then I'm a fucking weirdo anyhow.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

And it's my culture to have a problem with it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

What strikes me as odd is that Fake Messiah posted two threads nearly at the same time. This one's got replies. The other one about muslims actually defending victims of radical muslim violence already vanished from the first page within a few hours.

Not as juicy, I guess.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
This is the regime that our soldiers are dying to prop up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6162 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2935 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1177 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 950 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 3023 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7529 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Pakistan acquits Christian woman on death row Marozz 9 1085 October 31, 2018 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Russian Woman Reportedly Faces 6 Years in Prison for Insulting Memes about Xtians purplepurpose 1 557 October 16, 2018 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  British woman exposed to Soviet nerve agent dies. Anomalocaris 10 1563 July 10, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Nature is pityless -- woman sucked out of plane. Jehanne 40 5516 May 15, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie