Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got a tweet from Donald Dump.
Just got a tweet from Donald Dump.
He he, he an dish it out but doesn't like it when you call him out on his fear mongering bullshit. Hey Dump, there is a bird sanctuary you could be defending right now, we'll send you snacks if you wish.

@Brianrrs37 "Of course they want to take our guns away that's their ultimate objective.  a gun free America= no way"

User Actions
  Follow
[Image: GGdBFNlk_bigger.jpg]Donald T. Trump

Brianrrs37    Of course they want to take our guns away that's their ultimate objective.  a gun free America= no way
RE: Just got a tweet from Donald Dump.
Lucky you Brian! How does it feel? Lol
I'm also going to follow you.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(January 6, 2016 at 10:12 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: Lucky you Brian! How does it feel? Lol
I'm also going to follow you.

Proof that your voice counts, you don't have to be Bill Maher or Dawkins, you just have to speak up. There is no human on the face of the planet above scrutiny or even ridicule. If he is going to sell such fearmongering bullshit, we also have the right to call it what it is BULLSHIT.
MOTHER FUCKER, some asshole with a fake account! Thanks dickweed! Thats ok, I''ll point it out to the real fuckwad.
I don't care. Gonna plug away anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XS7IHSPFYQ
So what, makes me human.
(January 6, 2016 at 11:09 am)Brian37 Wrote: So what, makes me human.

Nothing, bro. You shouldn't care about it not even if I held it against you, which I don't.
It's funny, some other people on another website won't even accept it when I admit a mistake. That is why I leave my mistakes up, I don't want anyone accusing me of hiding anything.
(January 6, 2016 at 12:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It's funny, some other people on another website won't even accept it when I admit a mistake. That is why I leave my mistakes up, I don't want anyone accusing me of hiding anything.

Brian, some people here can't do that. In fact most can't.

Well, I'm not exactly talking about the same kind of thing, but still.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dang I Got the Virus LinuxGal 1 495 December 20, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Gas and Go smoke em if you got em. Taxes. Brian37 25 1800 October 12, 2021 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Marxism, what you got? Spongebob 237 11347 August 31, 2021 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1642 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2706 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I got a Stimulus check. Brian37 51 2461 August 5, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7930 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 704 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 318 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2111 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay