Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merkel should be ready to flee to South America
Merkel should be ready to flee to South America
People don't like foreigners invading their country. Who knew?

https://twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/stat...4390936576
https://twitter.com/TheLocalGermany/stat...8509528064
When you flood the country with hostile foreigners, the people will awaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXI6tA31yI
RE: Merkel should be ready to flee to South America
Yeah, right. Somehow I still don't see the hordes ravaging the country. I met some syrians yesterday. They were riding bicycles to town. I wonder whether they were terrorist bicycles with bombs attached. Now that you mention it, the one guy was smiling - probably nefariously.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 28, 2016 at 3:35 am)Alex K Wrote: Yeah, right. Somehow I still don't see the hordes ravaging the country. I met some syrians yesterday. They were riding bicycles to town. I wonder whether they were terrorist bicycles with bombs attached. Now that you mention it, the one guy was smiling - probably nefariously.

Were the bicycles camouflaged?
Merkel is a commie. She's following the commie agenda.
Alex, by the time they do ravage your great country, might not it be too late?
Out of curiosity, what's the sentiment with the locals?

Talking to a Greek delivery driver today, he comes from Lesbos. Normally 20,000 people.
Now there's 180,000 at any given time as all the refugees cross through.

He said if you think you'll go there for a nice relaxing holiday, don't.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
As far as I can tell, the locals are mostly ok. You know there have been repeated attacks on homes for refugees though, and they are usually met by protests.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(January 28, 2016 at 4:49 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Merkel is a commie. She's following the commie agenda.

Wait till I show you our actual communists. You'll pee your pants.

(January 28, 2016 at 5:28 am)Alex K Wrote:
(January 28, 2016 at 4:49 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Merkel is a commie.  She's following the commie agenda.

Wait till I show you our actual communists. You'll pee your pants.

Hey, I can only go by the BS I read in the internet.
http://countdowntozerotime.org/2013/05/2...niversity/
Quote:Yeah, right. Somehow I still don't see the hordes ravaging the country. I met some syrians yesterday. They were riding bicycles to town. I wonder whether they were terrorist bicycles with bombs attached. Now that you mention it, the one guy was smiling - probably nefariously.

I'm not actually sure if this is supposed to be serious, but I've seen so many people do it so I'll take it seriously. There's a line of thinking that goes "You said Muslims were bad" -> "the Muslims I know seem nice" -> "you must be wrong about Muslims". The problem all along has not been that these people were not nice, or not friendly. The problem is that perfectly nice, perfectly friendly people have a set of software in their heads that makes it okay to sexually assault women. In Cologne, it meant gathering up in large gangs and assaulting them. Tomorrow, those same people are going to be riding their bikes through town and smiling at the locals, because in their minds, they did not do anything wrong.
Meandering Atheist: Several friends on a journey of romance and adventure, to talk about moderately interesting topics.
(January 28, 2016 at 4:58 am)ignoramus Wrote: Alex, by the time they do ravage your great country, might not it be too late?
Out of curiosity, what's the sentiment with the locals?

Talking to a Greek delivery driver today, he comes from Lesbos. Normally 20,000 people.
Now there's 180,000 at any given time as all the refugees cross through.

He said if you think you'll go there for a nice relaxing holiday, don't.

How dare a humanitarian crisis inconvenience tourism in Lesbos.  The nerve of those fucking refugees!  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 767 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 538 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1148 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 713 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 885 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump threaten to flee the country Anomalocaris 40 2987 October 21, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5210 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2763 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2538 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 595 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda