Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump threaten to flee the country
Trump threaten to flee the country
If deprived of the ability by the election to continue to grotesquely abuse the power for which he has less Experiential, Intellectual, moral qualitification than any previous holder in order to pervert The justice department into persecute his betters and escape justice for his own crimes 

ROFLOL

Make it a binding commitment For the rest of the Republican Party, with penalties for breach, and we have a deal.

But would Putin make it so obvious as to take him in?

Saudi Arabia certainly would have no use for him if he is no longer president, and would not let him stand on the way of relationships with a Biden administration.

In his honor China would probably open every archives to rediscover long forgotten methods of Personal Retribution

Perhaps Boris will allow him to build a final trump brand golf course in northern tip of the Shetlands.
RE: Trump threaten to flee the country
He'll probably spin it to a satirical comment making fun of Democrats.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Who gives a fuck?

Stay, leave - it won't change much...

Biden wins - nothing will change - 8 years of 
President Obama didn't teach you anything?

You'll bitch, piss, moan and cry about "the ( R )s stonewalling us" -for 4 or 8 years and nothing will change....

We'll just get more jokes about a new president - then in a few years the ( R )s will win back the presidency....

Lather, rinse, repeat...

Dead Horse

Welcome to two party politics motherfuckers.....
Except that the Democratic president tends to always do a great deal for the people while in office, even lowering the deficit, while the only ones complaining are the Republicans voters for whom their elects never do anything because its all about reversing what good Democrats have done and providing outrageous tax cuts to the filthy rich. Democrats have a right to complain when Republicans are in office, because the ignorant Right always makes things worse.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've said it elsewhere, if not here- if he loses the election, he'll make a state visit to Russia, and ask for political asylum, handing over Air Force one as a plum for the Russians. That would be quite an intelligence coup. He should be kept off that plane if he loses the election.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Let's not forget how fond of North Korea Trump is. Russia may not be the only choice.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I hope he goes to Bikini Bottom.
(October 17, 2020 at 10:26 pm)no one Wrote: I hope he goes to Bikini Bottom.

OK, I had to look that up. I saw a lot of feminine pulchritude, tyvm!  Great I'd like to see him dropped into the Mariana Trench with some "Concrete Galoshes". Thank you, Scotty from Star Trek!  Hehe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I don't know how plausible it is that Trump would actually be prosecuted when he's out of office. I know that Biden's claimed he won't stand in the way of a potential prosecution, but that means nothing about whether or not a prosecution would actually happen.

That said, if Trump were to leave the country to escape  prosecution, I think Russia would be the obvious choice, and Trump's longstanding relationship with Putin aside, Russia A) has no extradition treaty with the US, and B) Is not a member state of the International Criminal Court, having withdrawn from it. 

Other nations by area that fit both these favourable criteria (citing nations that have either never signed or signed/ratified but withdrew, not nations that have signed and not ratified):
  • Europe: Vatican City, Belarus, Russia
  • Middle  East: Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
  • Asia: Kazahkhstan, Turkmenistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Macau, Taiwan, Laos, Vietnam, North Korea
  • Africa: Libya, Mauretiania, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Togo, Equatorial Guinea, Rwanda, Burundi
  • Oceania: The Philippines, Indonesia

And let's be realistic, can we really expect Trump to live in any of the Middle Eastern, Asian, or African nations? Or that he's going to suddenly have a conversion to Catholicism so he can hide out in the Vatican?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
At work.

I, for one would hope he'd choose Kazakhstan.

Verra niice!

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1140 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your country's economy in a nutshell ignoramus 28 2159 July 21, 2019 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 591 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Way to go Country Music. Brian37 0 425 March 5, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Taiwan is the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage Foxaèr 10 4788 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Would the WLB Sell The Country Out? Minimalist 2 791 May 22, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Keep Palin out of my country Amarok 68 16637 February 15, 2017 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Corbynites threaten Jewish MP account_inactive 12 1082 September 3, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  I'm sick of my country abaris 64 7590 May 27, 2016 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Merkel should be ready to flee to South America mralstoner 20 3714 January 31, 2016 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: abaris