Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iowa Caucus Live Results
Iowa Caucus Live Results
I figured this should have its own thread. I'm actually surprised it didn't already.

HERE is a good live feed of the Iowa caucus results that are currently being tallied.

Numbers as of when I made this topic:

DEMOCRATS
Clinton - 50.8%
Sanders - 48.6%
O'Whatever - 0.5%

GOP
Cruz - 29.1%
Trump - 26.1%
Rubio - 20.2%

Really tight race thus far.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
RE: Iowa Caucus Live Results
Yuck Ted Cruz. Yuck all of the Republicans, but especially him. I'm thinking Rubio gets the nomination in the end, once all the others drop out.

Sanders is doing well. I doubt he beats Hillary in Iowa, but it may signal to other voters that he's capable of winning.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Latest numbers:

[Image: CaLcBfIWQAIZTXC.jpg:large]

Man, I'm really hoping Sanders can pull an upset.
Rand and O'Malley suspend.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
As I've been guessing all along, the Republicans won't really nominate Trump. Any fool can see he's unelectable in the general. I don't know that Cruz is either but he's handling himself well so far, not acting like an ass. Rubio's the one that scares me. If he gets the nomination, I think he wins the Presidency.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 1, 2016 at 11:32 pm)c172 Wrote: Rand and O'Malley suspend.

Actually, not sure about Rand. Huckabee does retire.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(February 1, 2016 at 11:36 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: As I've been guessing all along, the Republicans won't really nominate Trump. Any fool can see he's unelectable in the general. I don't know that Cruz is either but he's handling himself well so far, not acting like an ass. Rubio's the one that scares me. If he gets the nomination, I think he wins the Presidency.

Rubio started his "post"-caucus speech with "I want to thank an all powerful and mighty God."

TED CRUZ is the projected winner on the GOP side. Looks like the Trump was stumped.
So why did god help Rubio out but not Huckabee?
On the Dem. side, Hillary is only leading by 0.5%!!!!

https://apps.bostonglobe.com/election-re...witchToDem
Rubio thanks his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When You DON’T Live In A Dystopian Hellscape BrianSoddingBoru4 8 678 August 14, 2022 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3936 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Iowa Caucus onlinebiker 15 991 February 7, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  State level elections in BAvaria yield ground breaking results Deesse23 0 252 October 15, 2018 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1444 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 502 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have you ever lived anywhere else besides where you live now? Whateverist 55 14656 July 4, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3407 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
  The Vagina Sniffers In Iowa Are At It Again Minimalist 4 405 March 29, 2017 at 4:41 pm
  Exit Polling Results Minimalist 3 618 November 12, 2016 at 5:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13