Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where The Hell is C/L?
Where The Hell is C/L?
She'd love this app.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/donald-t...he-donald/

Quote:Donald Trump mobile game ‘Trump Dump’ lets you drop a yooge poop on The Donald

Quote:The concept is simple: Navigate through Trump’s future US-Mexico border walls by tapping the screen. Trump Dump offers simple instructions: “Beat his wall.” Your bird will fly up the first time you tap, then fly down your second. After the initial first tap, your bird naturally drifts upward. Fit through the openings but don’t tap too much. Each level the amount of obstacles increases but when you get through safely you get to drop giant turds on top of Donald Trump’s head.
RE: Where The Hell is C/L?
Wouldn't it be more fun to plop them in his mouth, or is that going too far ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Lol! There's another app called "pooped" where every time you take a dump you put the address on your phone of where you did it. And then it shows you all the other people who have taken a dump in that same bathroom.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I'm glad poop is becoming more and more popular these days... but we still have a long way to go.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Would it be fair to say you have way too much time on your hands? Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Haha, well I've never actually used the app.

Well... I did use it once right after I got it.

Most of my dumps are taken at home, so it's just not interesting enough. I like pooping on planes though, because airplane toilet flushes are the best. It's hilarious watching your big log of a turd get sucked into those crazy flushes.

-walsh
Don't you want to know who else is using your bathroom?
(February 8, 2016 at 8:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Wouldn't it be more fun to plop them in his mouth, or is that going too far ?

Not if it had peanuts or corn.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.