Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Hell Is This All About?
What The Hell Is This All About?
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/its-pee-...s-release/

Quote:‘It’s pee pee time!’: Internet hilariously mocks the Justice Department for bizarre press release

Quote:Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein released a statement Thursday evening that has left some wondering what is happening at the Department of Justice.

“Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories attributed to anonymous ‘officials,’ particularly when they do not identify the country — let alone the branch or agency of government — with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated,” the statement reads. “Americans should be skeptical about anonymous allegations. The Department of Justice has a long-established policy to neither confirm nor deny such allegations.”

Quote:The statement left the internet wondering if it was forced by President Donald Trump — or if the Justice Department was hacked. Others wondered if it meant that a tape is about to surface that shows Trump with the alleged Russian prostitutes that appeared in the previously reported British dossier.

I suppose we shall see soon enough.
RE: What The Hell Is This All About?
Well, if that wasn't foreshadowing something yuge, I don't know what is.

Snacks
(June 15, 2017 at 11:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/its-pee-...s-release/

Quote:‘It’s pee pee time!’: Internet hilariously mocks the Justice Department for bizarre press release

Quote:Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein released a statement Thursday evening that has left some wondering what is happening at the Department of Justice.

“Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories attributed to anonymous ‘officials,’ particularly when they do not identify the country — let alone the branch or agency of government — with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated,” the statement reads. “Americans should be skeptical about anonymous allegations. The Department of Justice has a long-established policy to neither confirm nor deny such allegations.”

Quote:The statement left the internet wondering if it was forced by President Donald Trump — or if the Justice Department was hacked. Others wondered if it meant that a tape is about to surface that shows Trump with the alleged Russian prostitutes that appeared in the previously reported British dossier.

I suppose we shall see soon enough.

I don't wanna pics or videos of that idiot with prostitutes!

[Image: 7efcbbc135c3563a45f0da5edf24679d.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
This only reminds me of Trump pretending there were tapes regarding his time alone with Comey.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'm up for videos of Trump with Russian hookers, and ESPECIALLY if they portray non-conventional sex, and the more extreme the better.

Hookers dressed up like nuns urinating on Trump

pooping for his amusement/stimulation

eating of food from various orifices

playing with toys

improvising toys (heh heh)

hookers doing unusual or even strange things to/with each other at Trumps behest

or the hookers improvising and Trump appreciating the novelty and creativity
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Disgusted cat is Disgusted [Image: September-25-2013-21-34-33-z.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Isn't this penis thread material? 

The dicks are loose, THE DICKS ARE LOOSE!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 16, 2017 at 9:59 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm up for videos of Trump with Russian hookers, and ESPECIALLY if they portray non-conventional sex, and the more extreme the better.

Hookers dressed up like nuns urinating on Trump

pooping for his amusement/stimulation

eating of food from various orifices

playing with toys

improvising toys (heh heh)

hookers doing unusual or even strange things to/with each other at Trumps behest

or the hookers improvising and Trump appreciating the novelty and creativity

I can do better:

Trump dressed like a nun urinating on hookers

His pooping for their amusement/stimulation (wanna see what's left of a $300 steak ??)

eating of various orifices as though they are food

playing with their toys

improvising toys (heh heh) (I'll let that one stand)

Trump  doing unusual or even strange things to himself at their behest

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

And then tweeting about them.....
nice coda to depravity

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2228 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer