Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portsmouth creationist museum
Portsmouth creationist museum
Behold the wonder of the creationist museum in Portsmouth UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdnuFr_cnT0

We getting just like america but a bit crapper.
Here is the atheist ten comandments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7hvkHbu...re=related

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Portsmouth creationist museum
Ha! You may have laughed at our creationist museums, but we laugh at your silly accents. Wink

In all seriousness, I am not surprised. Creationism isn't a strictly American idea. Therefore, why would creationist institutions only be found in America?

I think I might go to one for shits and giggles one day.
I'm not surprised to see these museums. Creationists will do anything to revert the country back to its religious past.
These people are just head-smackingly dumb. Seriously, that is some epic life fail going on there (to employ a bit of internet parlance).

Oh, and... 100TH POST! WHOOO!!!
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
Loving the t-rex Wink
Damn their quote mining! - Charles Darwin *Shakes fist*
(July 13, 2010 at 2:44 pm)superstarr Wrote: I'm not surprised to see these museums. Creationists will do anything to revert the country back to its religious past.

Perhaps the CofE should burn a creationist or two at the stake for heresy? That law must still be on the books. Time to dust it off and see what these dickheads are made of.
Quote:Ha! You may have laughed at our creationist museums, but we laugh at your silly accents.

Accents? What accents? Only foreigners such as Americans and the French have accents.Tiger
An Atheists ten commandments:

1. Formulate Hypothesis
2. Quantify hypothesis into testable elements
3. Develop experiments to test hypothesis
4. Observe results of experiment
5. Analyse results:
IF - Results are supportive, go to step 6.
ELSE - Go to step 3.
6. Draw conclusion
7. Publish hypothesis, details of experiment and conclusion
IF - Conclusion refuted, go to step 5.
IF - Methodology refuted, go to step 3.
ELSE - Go to step 8.
8. Conclude hypothesis is likely to be true
9. Wait for conformation or refutation
IF - Hypothesis is confirmed, go to step 8
IF - Hypothesis is refuted, go to step 3....
10. THERE IS NO END, KEEP FUCKING LOOKING
Museum is not the term I would use to designate these places.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(July 14, 2010 at 6:50 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Museum is not the term I would use to designate these places.

I'm thinking "sideshow".
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Typical Christian/creationist stupidity. bussta33 12 3814 February 1, 2016 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Physicist creationist piterski123 33 8558 May 1, 2015 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: piterski123
  "Creationist" is too broad a term. Rampant.A.I. 19 5086 July 3, 2014 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Creationist offers $10,000 to anyone willing to challenge literal interpretation of Genesis in court JesusHChrist 46 23006 April 11, 2013 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Garuda
  Creationist Science teacher D-MITCH777 18 5534 December 7, 2011 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Creation Museum Castle 89 29114 September 27, 2011 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Castle
  Silly Creationist frankiej 233 61684 July 4, 2011 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Debating with a creationist The Omnissiunt One 12 4963 February 8, 2011 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Sydney Museum - Human Evolution is Absent Jason Jarred 3 2069 February 14, 2009 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Jason Jarred