Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation Museum
Creation Museum
Step into the prehistoric and biblical time of our world at the Creation Museum.

The creation/evolution controversy is a debate about science, two views conflicting evolutionary humanism vs. biblical Christianity.

The word dinosaur was invented in the 1800s. Since the dawn of man the most primitive cave dwelling of 30.000 years ago, show no evidence of a dragon, yet there were fire breathing Dragon record in the bible.. Most people internationally today, believe that man began 180,000 years ago. A bout half of Americans believes the World is less than 10,000 years old and there was no evolution of animals. Early history according to the book of Genesis, Earth and all of its life form were created 6000 years ago an over six-day period. Scientist believes the jellyfish has lived for 650 millions years old, the bible expresses it's dislike for the jelly fish

The Creative Museum is a Museum that presents origins of the Universe, Life, Mankind. The display shows dinosaurs like they were pets in your backyard. Young earth creationist claims, including the idea that human and dinosaurs coexisted, and the dinosaurs were in the Noah’s Ark along with the likes of T-Rex and all the other animal on the Ark were vegetarians until the boat returned back on land, then the carnivores drop their carrots and lettuce and return back to eating meat,

how convenient.

We do not know everything about the earth's 1% surface mass crust just 6km. depth. We do not know very little about the 99% unknown centre mass of the earth.

Whose science facts are more out of whack Science OR the Bible?
RE: Creation Museum
(September 22, 2011 at 4:01 am)Castle Wrote: Whose science facts are more out of whack Science OR the Bible?

The Bible is not science. The Bible presents no verifiable facts. The Bible is a pretty random collection of mythical, dogmatic fairy tales aiming to spread FUD with the goal of acquiring global domination and extortion.

The Qur'An, the Torah, and the Veda are no different.
(September 22, 2011 at 4:01 am)Castle Wrote: Step into the prehistoric and biblical time of our world at the Creation Museum.

The creation/evolution controversy is a debate about science, two views conflicting evolutionary humanism vs. biblical Christianity.

The word dinosaur was invented in the 1800s. Since the dawn of man the most primitive cave dwelling of 30.000 years ago, show no evidence of a dragon, yet there were fire breathing Dragon record in the bible.. Most people internationally today, believe that man began 180,000 years ago. A bout half of Americans believes the World is less than 10,000 years old and there was no evolution of animals. Early history according to the book of Genesis, Earth and all of its life form were created 6000 years ago an over six-day period. Scientist believes the jellyfish has lived for 650 millions years old, the bible expresses it's dislike for the jelly fish

The Creative Museum is a Museum that presents origins of the Universe, Life, Mankind. The display shows dinosaurs like they were pets in your backyard. Young earth creationist claims, including the idea that human and dinosaurs coexisted, and the dinosaurs were in the Noah’s Ark along with the likes of T-Rex and all the other animal on the Ark were vegetarians until the boat returned back on land, then the carnivores drop their carrots and lettuce and return back to eating meat,

how convenient.

We do not know everything about the earth's 1% surface mass crust just 6km. depth. We do not know very little about the 99% unknown centre mass of the earth.
And your point is?
Quote:Whose science facts are more out of whack Science OR the Bible?

Since the Bible contains NO science facts whatosever this question is rather a non sequitur.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Are you also known as Castlepaloma?

http://castlepaloma.hubpages.com/hub/Creativeevolution

If you are, let me say Castle you are an exceptionally talented artist/sculptor, your work is beautiful, but you know relatively nothing of science or how to apply the scientific method, nor should you as its outside your profession. Since you cannot even grasp the findings in peer reviewed journals please take my advice and leave the study of prehistoric life on Earth to the palaeontologists. That is all.
Hahaha, a spaced out face to go with the spaced out posts. (I don't even care if it isn't him, this is the way I'm going to picture him in my mind from here on out)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welsh cake, you've done a wonderful thing today.
Hey, fun bit of info re paleontology and anthropology.

Anyone ever taken a look at a mammoth skull?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZLvIaK6v-RElOaFqjaY...G6yogYhVRl]

Can't remember who first proposed this, but there is a line of thought that the Cyclops may have it's origins in these bones. Most finds are sans tusks (because they were useful to the hunters), a person could be forgiven for thinking this was a one eyed giant's skull. What else could it have been? By the by, giant serpents and dragons are very common in all the worlds mythologies Castle. We've been tripping over bones for a long time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 22, 2011 at 7:19 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Are you also known as Castlepaloma?

http://castlepaloma.hubpages.com/hub/Creativeevolution

If you are, let me say Castle you are an exceptionally talented artist/sculptor, your work is beautiful, but you know relatively nothing of science or how to apply the scientific method, nor should you as its outside your profession. Since you cannot even grasp the findings in peer reviewed journals please take my advice and leave the study of prehistoric life on Earth to the palaeontologists. That is all.

It all started AT AGE 8 my first passion was history, geography, biology sports and arts. If you have notice most the picture in Castlepaloma hub are about history and culture, plants, animal and there is a branch of science to all of it.

I’ve toured every continue on earth to share first or second and rarely third handed down research from scientist, museum, historian, biologist and entertainment businesses worldwide. What has mainly paved the way is Sand sculpting (a dream job) was voted as one of the "Top Ten Careers in the World". For the majority of sculptors. Just because I’m World class in one thing does not mean I cannot be world class in many other things like in sports, travel, film, museum displays, animation Children TV and education and off grid green homes and lifestyles I have worked, taught and coached both commercial successfully worldwide. I do not claim to be a scientist, not like teacher (not doer) of science RD.

Would YOU tell RD to stop being himself

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins is like declaration of war upon mainstream religion. Then he looks at all spirituality as the Enemies of Reason, after all his miscellaneous ramblings of a surgeon/scientist on medicine, so much of it is third and fourth hand me down information. I personal do not find Dawkins objective scientist, he is a cunning agent for the militant atheist arm. I’m a lover/artist not a fighter and I don’t tell anyone to SHUT THE F**K UP then give them kudos points for it. Yep, that is your right on this Atheist forum so continue, no skin off me because it just words.

I’m not against anyone or any group; it is my human right to question any discrimination or any Religion or atheist and so on and so on. Artists are like the Nervous system of society and I follow other artist view points, since everyone is an artist from low to high degrees everyone one has a right to their own opinion. The number one fear in America (of all places) is fear of public speaking. So you got two choices, join global public opinion or you’re with the other side, super power militarily complex of the greedy rich. I wish for all us to become closer to oneness rather than suffering separating people as we are in the same boat together.

If many of you think you do not want to share with me, then I can easily leave the forum no question asked. There are plenty of other sites that would be happy to have me, if you think I have nothing to offer here.
We're still waiting for you to offer something. The truth is that your posts are both ill-thought out and badly worded. Honestly in all the posts you've made, this is what I've been able to discern:

1. Atheists have lame imaginations (though you haven't shown this to be the case)
2. You believe everything is God
3. You are quite mad
Our monument to stupidity is much shabbier.

http://www.genesisexpo.co.uk/

Check it out, english people can be morons too.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8327 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2948 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  My final theory of Creation as a believer Old Baby 20 4301 January 7, 2016 at 8:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creation adventure Lemonvariable72 18 3500 December 16, 2013 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  "Staged" Creation Forsaken 15 6752 June 17, 2012 at 5:12 am
Last Post: Welsh cake
  Fleshed out creation hallucinations Rokcet Scientist 30 9694 January 13, 2012 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Creation wasn't 6,015 years ago. It is TODAY! Rokcet Scientist 20 7144 November 30, 2011 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Portsmouth creationist museum downbeatplumb 9 3370 July 14, 2010 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Sydney Museum - Human Evolution is Absent Jason Jarred 3 2070 February 14, 2009 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Jason Jarred