Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl sent by Boko Haram rips off suicide vest, refuses to bomb refugee camp
Teen girl sent by Boko Haram rips off suicide vest, refuses to bomb refugee camp
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/boko-haram-...-1.3445324

"She said she was scared because she knew she would kill people. But she was also frightened of going against the instructions of the men who brought her to the camp," said Modu Awami, a self-defence fighter who helped question the girl.

This is a powerful story. I got the impression however, that she somehow didn't think she would die. As in like, if I were told to suicide bomb some place, you're damn sure i'm not going to be afraid of disobeying their orders(Unless some specific arrangement like "You don't do this and i'll kill your family"). I would be thinking about how to escape, actually going through with it would be the last option, and I definitely wouldn't choose that option because I was scared of what they would do to me if I didn't.

Thoughts?
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Teen girl sent by Boko Haram rips off suicide vest, refuses to bomb refugee camp
Well there have been cases where captured child suicide bombers in Afghanistan are told that they don't die, that the vests only explode outwards. I'm definitely don't put it beyond piles of human feces like Boko Haram to say the same thing.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Teen girl sent by Boko Haram rips off suicide vest, refuses to bomb refugee camp
or give the bomber a plunger activator, but the vest is actually RC and they're watching for a good time to set it off.

And who the fuck sends a suicide bomber into a 3rd world shit hole refugee camp? Like it isn't shitty enough already ? How much shittier will it be with a fucking crater and scattered gore ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Sooner or later we will have to go Old Testament on those guys.
(February 13, 2016 at 12:50 am)vorlon13 Wrote: or give the bomber a plunger activator, but the vest is actually RC and they're watching for a good time to set it off.

And who the fuck sends a suicide bomber into a 3rd world shit hole refugee camp?  Like it isn't shitty enough already ?  How much shittier will it be with a fucking crater and scattered gore ?

Because shitty extremists and shitty religion that's why.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Brave girl.

I'm scared for her now though
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

. . . and the refugee camp would remain on the target list.

Suppose someone might post a guard or two prior to the inevitable sequel ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

My thoughts? The men that put her up for it are cowardly. Majority of Nigerians don't want a Caliphate, and they know that so that have to use violence. And they are butthurt that more people don't support them. More evidence that governments around the world need to stop being friends with al-Saud. al-Saud spreads the sorts of Fascism Boko Haram like around the world with their Mosques and Imams. But Western leaders turn a blind eye because it suits them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 564 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Gorrilla Glue Girl onlinebiker 41 1487 February 22, 2021 at 7:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New video of pipe bomb suspect released. Brian37 42 1870 January 30, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 393 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  No peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu forced off stage EgoDeath 0 339 September 11, 2019 at 4:03 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Guns and suicide onlinebiker 51 4206 August 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again. brewer 157 12565 January 24, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 688 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1329 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Former Nazi Camp guard charged... Brian37 7 750 November 26, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Deesse23