Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again.
FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again.
Illinois town cancels trip to Ken Ham's Ark Encounter, Creation Museum after atheists file complaint

https://www.christianpost.com/news/illin...laint.html

From FFRF: https://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/item...ark-alerts
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again.
(January 11, 2019 at 4:26 pm)wyzas Wrote: Illinois town cancels trip to Ken Ham's Ark Encounter, Creation Museum after atheists file complaint

https://www.christianpost.com/news/illin...laint.html

From FFRF: https://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/item...ark-alerts

Good for them. The Farce Encounter isn't like going to Disney's Magic Mountain. Disney isn't trying to sell Mickey Mouse as real.
The article said the trip would have cost $575 per person.  Seems excessive, as you can buy the complete Flintstone's series on DVD for under $50.  The educational value is the same.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 11, 2019 at 5:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The article said the trip would have cost $575 per person.  Seems excessive, as you can buy the complete Flintstone's series on DVD for under $50.  The educational value is the same.

Boru

Don't get me wrong, I am not going to waste my money at any Walt Disney theme park, it is an over priced rip off. But like I said, at least Disney isn't starting wars globally between Donald and Daffy Duck fans and threatening Universal Studio parks with nukes.
(January 11, 2019 at 4:26 pm)wyzas Wrote: Illinois town cancels trip to Ken Ham's Ark Encounter, Creation Museum after atheists file complaint
My first thought was, "Illinois? We should know better than..."
*checks location of said town*
"Oh, it's in central rural Illinois.... never mind."
Fucking farm towns.
These nutty groups always bothering people. If people want to go, let them go. It's their choice. The wacko atheist cults should stop bothering people all the time. Don't get me wrong, there are some friendly atheists that follow MYOB, but it seems like many feel the need to be pests.
(January 13, 2019 at 3:22 am)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote: .... The wacko atheist cults should stop bothering people all the time....

[Image: wikipedian-protester.jpg]

Not at work.
(January 13, 2019 at 3:39 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote:
(January 13, 2019 at 3:22 am)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote: ....  The wacko atheist cults should stop bothering people all the time....

[Image: wikipedian-protester.jpg]

Not at work.

He already posted the link in the OP.
Thank'e.

Smile

Not at work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu forced off stage EgoDeath 0 345 September 11, 2019 at 4:03 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1120 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dust Off Those Thoughts and Prayers... Minimalist 5 946 January 23, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Low-Tech device goes off at Port Authority Joods 12 1077 December 11, 2017 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Looks like Tom Cruise is off the hook for now... Rev. Rye 0 394 November 15, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What would you do if the school shaved your child's hair off? Losty 20 2421 October 26, 2017 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween Foxaèr 31 6396 October 16, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: FFaith
  MASSIVE Quake strikes off coast of Mexico/Guatemala vorlon13 8 1891 September 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Here they go again: Christians bash on marriage Fake Messiah 39 6996 September 2, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  BREAKING: North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile Off Its Coast A Theist 13 4075 August 26, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet