Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New video of pipe bomb suspect released.
New video of pipe bomb suspect released.
New video of attempted pipe bomber in DC released.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi...s-n1255162

According to some law experts, they say the two bombs were placed the night before the 6th at the DNC /RNC HQs in DC meant to act as a distraction.

They also think it was a coordinated effort with others, although only one suspect was caught on camera. 

Thanks orange turd! Thanks GOP.
RE: New video of pipe bomb suspect released.
Define "pipe bomb"

Don't squawk and wheedle.

Tell us - exactly what was this "pipe bomb"?
(January 29, 2021 at 7:19 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Define "pipe bomb"

The FBI released pictures of them, not going to do your homework for you.
[Image: 800.jpeg]
The Device in question. That's a freaking pipe bomb.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-...73a49d8847

[Image: d75b774a-b25d-45af-8582-d57128ad6979_1920x1080.jpg]
That's also a pipe bomb 
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/natio...0da6abf2ee

Quote: ADDITIONAL REWARD:  @ATFWashington & #FBIWFO are now offering a reward of up to $75K for info about the person(s) responsible for the placement of suspected pipe bombs in DC on January 6th. Call 1800CALLFBI with info or submit to .
From the FBI's own Twitter account. But what would those idiots know about explosives? Dodgy

https://twitter.com/FBIWFO/status/135226...s-n1255162
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 29, 2021 at 7:45 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: [Image: 800.jpeg]
The Device in question. That's a freaking pipe bomb.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-...73a49d8847

Quote: ADDITIONAL REWARD:  @ATFWashington & #FBIWFO are now offering a reward of up to $75K for info about the person(s) responsible for the placement of suspected pipe bombs in DC on January 6th. Call 1800CALLFBI with info or submit to .

https://twitter.com/FBIWFO/status/135226...s-n1255162
From the FBI's own Twitter account. But what would those idiots know about explosives  Dodgy

Fucking glad they were idiots and didn't know what they were doing, otherwise they would have gone off and people could have been killed.

The egg timers might be a good clue. If someone at a store or camera caught a person buying two at a time in the area stores, that would be a great clue. Plus they put out pictures of the suspects sneakers. Someone might know someone with a pair who has a grudge. 

I think the idiots who do things like this don't understand that our FBI and Secret Service and other intel agencies can catch people off of the most seemingly small things.
That may not be a pipe bomb. The black thing to the right of it is a rodent feeding station, so this could just be REALLY aggressive rat control.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 29, 2021 at 8:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That may not be a pipe bomb. The black thing to the right of it is a rodent feeding station, so this could just be REALLY aggressive rat control.

Boru

No.

If they were for vermin control they would be somewhere near the offices of Boebert, Greene, Cruz, and others.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 29, 2021 at 7:19 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Define "pipe bomb"

*sighs, looks for definition because Biker is really that pathologically obsessed with playing Devil's Advocate*

According to the OED: "a bomb that somebody makes themselves and that is contained in a pipe."
According to Merriam Webster: "a bomb made from a piece of pipe"

An image of the device in question (found on the FBI's official wanted page)
[Image: large]

And, yes, there were actual viable explosives found inside.

Do you want me to hold your hand when you pee, Biker?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Jesus are you fucking dense.

This is why you think an AR-15 is "a weapon of war".

It looks scary to you.

So once again - you pee all over yourself....

What is it? PVC? Steel?

What is in it? Match heads? Gunpowder? Blackpowder? Flour? KY jelly?

What is the detonator? Does it actually have one?

Answer to all - you don't know. But the pee flows anyway, right?

All of the above makes a difference.

It could be anything from - nothing at all - simply something to make the likes of Brian pee hisself -

To a smoke bomb - or.a firestarter.- to a bigassed firecracker.

Worst case - by constructuon it's something knocked together by some moron and is filled with gunpowder or blackpowder. If steel (appears about 1 inch) it would explode and throw some shrapnel. Not very deadly.

A grenade would dwarf it.
(January 29, 2021 at 9:33 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Jesus are you fucking dense.

This is why you think an AR-15 is "a weapon of war".

It looks scary to you.

So once again - you pee all over yourself....

What is it? PVC? Steel?

What is in it? Match heads? Gunpowder? Blackpowder? Flour? KY jelly?

What is the detonator? Does it actually have one?

Answer to all - you don't know. But the pee flows anyway, right?

All of the above makes a difference.

It could be anything from - nothing at all - simply something to make the likes of Brian pee hisself -

To a smoke bomb - or.a firestarter.- to a bigassed firecracker.

Worst case - by constructuon it's something knocked together by some moron and is filled with gunpowder or blackpowder. If steel (appears about 1 inch) it would explode and throw some shrapnel.  Not very deadly.

A grenade would dwarf it.

What fucking difference does it make? The bombs weren’t there to kill people, the FBI said they were to be used as a distraction. All they had to do was make a loud bang.

If you’re really that concerned about the actual components of the pipe bombs, I suppose you could contact the FBI and asked them to provide you with a parts list and assembly instructions. I’m sure they’ll be happy to discuss it with you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4329 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The White House has released its 2019 budget. Aegon 16 1671 February 13, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  CBO Score Released Minimalist 18 3470 July 2, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Jewish Center bomb threats made by a Jew. brewer 5 895 March 23, 2017 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Jewish Cemetaries Vandalized, Jewish Schools Receive Bomb Threats Secular Elf 5 994 February 28, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Suspect Named In New York Bombing A Theist 31 4112 September 19, 2016 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Syrian bomb and Syrian machete attack in Germany paulpablo 29 2552 July 27, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Teen girl sent by Boko Haram rips off suicide vest, refuses to bomb refugee camp Heat 7 1977 February 16, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  14 y/o Muslim student arrested for bringing "bomb" to school[It was a Clock] Heat 105 19653 September 29, 2015 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Malala attackers secretly released abaris 5 1309 June 9, 2015 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Brakeman