Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members Of European Parliament vote for arms embargo on Saudii
Members Of European Parliament vote for arms embargo on Saudii
It was by a large majority too. The vote puts pressure on Saudi and is a step in the right direction. Though it doesn't compel any countries to do anything apparently, so it's more a token gesture.

Guardian article.

RE: Members Of European Parliament vote for arms embargo on Saudii
When it comes to the Middle East I'm beginning to develop an attitude of "Fuck 'em. Build a wall around the entire region and let them wipe each other out"

Callous, I know, but I am so sick of the continuing wars, terrorism, and general inhumanity of the region.
Dying to live, living to die.
I agree, took the right move. I also agree that it will do little to impact their ability to arm themselves.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
As long as the sons of Mo have rocks, they can keep killing each other.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 25, 2016 at 9:03 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: As long as the sons of Mo have rocks, they can keep killing each other.

Can, and will.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Quote:Though it doesn't compel any countries to do anything apparently, so it's more a token gesture.

So IOW much like praying?

[Image: how-to-do-nothing.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1066 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 3997 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Impeachment Vote Predictions onlinebiker 28 2214 February 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Oregon Journalist Andy Ngo Attacked By Antifa Members EgoDeath 140 11855 July 21, 2019 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Sexual Harassment Plagues Canadian Parliament And Senate Amarok 1 632 February 2, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck A Theist 40 5705 February 1, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: A Theist
  69 Repulbicunt Scumbags Vote "No" Minimalist 9 1051 October 13, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Carolina Republicans vote to cut funding from School Districts that voted Dem. Cecelia 9 2503 May 15, 2017 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Shots fired outside the houses of Parliament. downbeatplumb 112 18685 April 8, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Millicent Fawcett to be first woman statue in Parliament Square Isis 8 2899 April 5, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: GUBU