Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
69 Repulbicunt Scumbags Vote "No"
69 Repulbicunt Scumbags Vote "No"
Hurricane relief?  Fuck that.  They didn't even want to help Texas and Florida.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/house-a...pposition/

Quote:House approves disaster funds — despite 69 Republicans voting in opposition

Quote:A new package of U.S. disaster assistance sailed through the House of Representatives on Thursday, despite President Donald Trump expressing impatience with having to devote federal resources for hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico’s recovery effort.

The Republican-controlled House voted 353-69 to approve $36.5 billion in emergency relief for Puerto Rico and other areas hit by recent disasters. Senate approval is expected in coming weeks.
RE: 69 Repulbicunt Scumbags Vote "No"
These are the religious representatives of the people who are supposed to care for people, right?

Fuckers.
Dying to live, living to die.
Tar and feathers would be good.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Those bastards.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I am so shocked. Well..
Oh wait.  It gets better.  Bush was a lying shit with his "compassionate conservatism" garbage but these motherfuckers don't even make the pretense!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/florida...-will-die/

Quote:Florida Republican defends Rick Scott’s hurricane response: ‘Eventually everyone in that nursing home will die’

So will you, you piece of shit.

Quote:A CBS News report on Sept. 15 revealed the nursing home called an emergency cell phone number Scott had provided them four times before the elderly patients died. Those voicemails were subsequently deleted by Scott’s office.
(October 12, 2017 at 9:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh wait.  It gets better.  Bush was a lying shit with his "compassionate conservatism" garbage but these motherfuckers don't even make the pretense!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/florida...-will-die/

Quote:Florida Republican defends Rick Scott’s hurricane response: ‘Eventually everyone in that nursing home will die’

So will you, you piece of shit.

Quote:A CBS News report on Sept. 15 revealed the nursing home called an emergency cell phone number Scott had provided them four times before the elderly patients died. Those voicemails were subsequently deleted by Scott’s office.

Why isn't that asshole in jail for murder? That's essentially what happened here. Where is the god damn justice? Those families should be suing the shit out of Scott.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It’s Facebook slacktivism writ large. Thoughts and prayers all day long, but when it comes to literally put their money where their mouth is, they falter because they weren’t ever serious.

Crocodile tears, optics, and no compassion to be had.
I wouldn't be surprised to see several wrongful death lawsuits pop up in the near future.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yeah, but they'll be filed against the nursing home.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impeachment Vote Predictions onlinebiker 28 2214 February 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  North Carolina Republicans vote to cut funding from School Districts that voted Dem. Cecelia 9 2503 May 15, 2017 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Rich Scumbag Wants To Cut Taxes For Rich Scumbags Minimalist 32 3982 May 12, 2017 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Vote Rigging Discovered In Canadian Tory Leadership Race Amarok 0 504 March 17, 2017 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Of Course.... It's What Scumbags Do! Minimalist 3 653 December 21, 2016 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Would you vote for Tim Kaine? Chad32 28 3766 November 17, 2016 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  MPs vote to renew Trident weapons system account_inactive 53 4466 July 19, 2016 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Media and would you vote for an atheist.... Brian37 0 563 March 21, 2016 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Members Of European Parliament vote for arms embargo on Saudii ReptilianPeon 5 1093 February 25, 2016 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Vatican scumbags dyresand 12 2387 February 16, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: dyresand