Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Oliver Dismantles Trump...er Drumpf
John Oliver Dismantles Trump...er Drumpf
yes....you read that right.  Drumpf.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/john-oli...lifestyle/

Includes video.
RE: John Oliver Dismantles Trump...er Drumpf
Damn. I wish they would wait until after he's secured the Republican nomination.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Simple math indicates that Trump will be the nominee after he cleans up tomorrow.  The GOP is going apeshit.

This tea-bagging asshole announced:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/nebraska...omination/

Quote:Nebraska Tea Party senator Ben Sasse will vote third party if Trump wins GOP nomination

And even this slimebucket is having a fit.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/mitch-mc...omination/

Quote:Mitch McConnell: Republicans will drop Trump ‘like a hot rock’ if he wins the nomination

I love it.  Let them splinter like a glass hitting a tile floor.
For years, the GOP has happily tolerated people within its ranks (including office holders) whose views are at least as obnoxious as Trump's. As long as such people dutifully turned out to vote the ticket and not rock the boat too much, they were praised, pandered to, fed just enough election-year bullshit to give them false hope that the party gave a shit about them, and then made to sit in the "useful idiots' corner" until the next time they were needed.

Trump is nothing more than the embodiment of a host of GOP chickens coming home to roost, and now, after all these years, the party leaders find they don't much like it. Well, fuck them! I hope Trump kicks the shit out of Rubio and Cruz on Super Tuesday. I hope he sails into the convention with such a lead that the party cracks in two. I pray for a brokered convention and a run by Trump as an independent. I hope a wrathful Saint Reagan rises from the grave and smites the party leaders on live television.

They deserve this . . . every bit of it. They set the stage for this monstrosity and now they'll pay.

Fuck them.
You must mean this stupid nazi cow?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/right-wi...re-better/

Quote:Right-wing scold Phyllis Schlafly wants baseball to look like it did in 1944: ‘American players are better’

You're right.  This is exactly what the cocksuckers mean with their coded phrase "we want our country back."
I'm really glad John Oliver did Trump or Drumph as I've now referring to him. But it's too little too late. I think Drumph will get the GOP nomination. And from there, Clinton is not a dream alternative. Brace yourself for President Drumph. And brace yourself for a decline in all that's a decline in America.

The best suggestion I've heard is make the thin skinned idiot mad. So: Drumph, multiple bankruptcies, much lower personal wealth than claimed, both pro and anti abortion stances, etc. should be yelled at the top of our voices.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(February 29, 2016 at 3:15 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I'm really glad John Oliver did Trump or Drumph as I've now referring to him. But it's too little too late. I think Drumph will get the GOP nomination.  And from there, Clinton is not a dream alternative.  Brace yourself for President Drumph.  And brace yourself for a decline in all that's a decline in America.  

The best suggestion I've heard is make the thin skinned idiot mad.  So:  Drumph, multiple bankruptcies, much lower personal wealth than claimed, both pro and anti abortion stances, etc. should be yelled at the top of our voices.

He says he has 10 billion, but only has 4 billion at the most.

Such a strange thing to exaggerate.
Do you think he's compensating for something?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Well, what can I say. My reality TV entertainment for the next few months is all prepared.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 29, 2016 at 3:15 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I'm really glad John Oliver did Trump or Drumph as I've now referring to him. But it's too little too late. I think Drumph will get the GOP nomination.  And from there, Clinton is not a dream alternative.  Brace yourself for President Drumph.  And brace yourself for a decline in all that's a decline in America.  

The best suggestion I've heard is make the thin skinned idiot mad.  So:  Drumph, multiple bankruptcies, much lower personal wealth than claimed, both pro and anti abortion stances, etc. should be yelled at the top of our voices.

And David Duke. Let that racist piece of shit hang around Trump's neck 24/7 like the rancid "strange fruit" of the South he is.

I disagree, though, that I need to brace myself for President Trump. Clinton will beat him like the family mule.
(February 29, 2016 at 1:03 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: For years, the GOP has happily tolerated people within its ranks (including office holders) whose views are at least as obnoxious as Trump's. As long as such people dutifully turned out to vote the ticket and not rock the boat too much, they were praised, pandered to, fed just enough election-year bullshit to give them false hope that the party gave a shit about them, and then made to sit in the "useful idiots' corner" until the next time they were needed.

Trump is nothing more than the embodiment of a host of GOP chickens coming home to roost, and now, after all these years, the party leaders find they don't much like it. Well, fuck them! I hope Trump kicks the shit out of Rubio and Cruz on Super Tuesday. I hope he sails into the convention with such a lead that the party cracks in two. I pray for a brokered convention and a run by Trump as an independent. I hope a wrathful Saint Reagan rises from the grave and smites the party leaders on live television.

They deserve this . . . every bit of it. They set the stage for this monstrosity and now they'll pay.

Fuck them.

As good a summation of recent Republican history as I've read.

I have thought for a few years now that they may well go the way of the Whigs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1055 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  John Bolton Is A Bum BrianSoddingBoru4 20 1749 June 19, 2020 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  John Oliver And The Chaos in Washington Minimalist 3 831 October 9, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump names John Kelly to replace The Reince as WH Chief of Staff c172 16 3834 July 29, 2017 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  John Oliver on Jared and Ivanka Minimalist 0 693 April 24, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  John Oliver Discusses The French Election Minimalist 13 3567 April 19, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3139 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7856 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  CPAC and Russia and Drumpf, Oh My! Minimalist 9 1691 February 25, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus