Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass?
Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/j...index.html

Quote:Sessions did not disclose meetings with Russian ambassador

Quote:Attorney General Jeff Sessions met twice last year with the top Russian diplomat in Washington whose interactions with former Trump national security adviser Mike Flynn led to Flynn's firing, according to the Justice Department.

Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians. A Justice official said Sessions didn't mislead senators during his confirmation.

Shit.  If you give Putin enough vodka he might even fuck Kellyann Conway.
RE: Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass?
Can any Trump supporter here tell me how this entire administration is not compromised by these multiple link to the Russians in conjunction with the Russian meddling in the election?

In NCO Academy in the Air Force, we were instructed that "it's not enough to avoid conflict of interest. You must also avoid the appearance of a conflict."

How is it that Air Force sergeants are held to higher standards than the goddamned president?

(March 2, 2017 at 1:13 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Can any Trump supporter here tell me how this entire administration is not compromised by these multiple link to the Russians in conjunction with the Russian meddling in the election?

In NCO Academy in the Air Force, we were instructed that "it's not enough to avoid conflict of interest. You must also avoid the appearance of a conflict."

How is it that Air Force sergeants are held to higher standards than the goddamned president?

Because however low a standard we have set for ourselves yesterday, we are sure to fail to meet it today.
Can't argue with that.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/new-bomb...-december/

Quote:NEW BOMBSHELL: Jared Kushner and Mike Flynn met with the Russians in December

The shit keeps getting deeper.
"After my election I'll have more flexibility." - President Obama to Russian official that reports to Putin.
Only Trump himself.

He's got Putin's dick in his mouth so he can massage the balls, too.
Dying to live, living to die.
I don't want the West to start kissing Putin's ass, but at the same time I don't really want another world war either.
(March 2, 2017 at 1:13 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Can any Trump supporter here tell me how this entire administration is not compromised by these multiple link to the Russians in conjunction with the Russian meddling in the election?

Easy.
There was no interference in the election.  This is all a liberal smear campaign. The AI is out to get Trump. The Russian "Dossier" was proven to be completely false!
Sessions recused himself to prove he's being honest.  Really guys, you lost, just get over it already!  You pansy assed snowfalkes make such a big deal out of nothing.  None of you had any problems the 9 times Killary was proven to lie to congress.
SAD!

My spelling and punctuation might not be poor enough, but otherwise I think this pretty much covers it.

(March 2, 2017 at 6:32 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: "After my election I'll have more flexibility." - President Obama to Russian official that reports to Putin.

Otherwise known as: Deflect, Deflect, Deflect!

Yeah, "because your person was not so clean", is not a defense.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(March 2, 2017 at 6:50 pm)Aroura Wrote:

Easy.
There was no interference in the election.  This is all a liberal smear campaign. The AI is out to get Trump. The Russian "Dossier" was proven to be completely false!
Sessions recused himself to prove he's being honest.  Really guys, you lost, just get over it already!  You pansy assed snowfalkes make such a big deal out of nothing.  None of you had any problems the 9 times Killary was proven to lie to congress.
SAD!

My spelling and punctuation might not be poor enough, but otherwise I think this pretty much covers it.

(March 2, 2017 at 6:32 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: "After my election I'll have more flexibility." - President Obama to Russian official that reports to Putin.

Otherwise known as: Deflect, Deflect, Deflect!

Yeah, "because your person was not so clean", is not a defense.

"My spelling and punctuation might not be poor enough"

Agreed.

You show indications of having one of those new fangled edumacashun thingies...
Dying to live, living to die.

Apparently your crook boyfriend was making that promise before his election.  And Putin helped him all he could.

I guess assholes like you are okay with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1504 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Putin it here Foxaèr 13 890 March 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump is Putin's gimp WinterHold 46 2584 December 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 269 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1510 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1046 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14026 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4336 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1814 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 271 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist