Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone is praising Nancy.
Everyone is praising Nancy.
No sorry, Ronald Reagan consulted her for advice and Nancy relied on superstition.

http://www.people.com/article/joan-quigl...eagan-dies
RE: Everyone is praising Nancy.
Reagan had no choice....his brain was turning to jelly.
I'm amazed (not really) the Christians are missing an opportunity to present their case regarding Jesus and Mark 10:11. It's a potential teaching moment, and it is being WASTED, and WASTED to the glory of SATAN.
Also astonishing is all the bad Bible spin on TV regarding Ron Reagan's subsequent marriage. Clearly, Jesus' plan in the afterlife is for Ron to be with JANE WYMAN, not Nancy. And that the perceived 'quality' of Ron and Nancy's essentially disordered relationship has no bearing on anything pertaining to God's divine and sacred plan for marriage and families.

Damn, where the hell is a Christian when you really need one ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Out voting for Trump?
No need for praises, but I go with what emperor Karl V said when someone proposed digging up Luther's corpse and to burn it at the stake.

I have no quarrel with the dead, only with the living.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
She lived too long.
(March 7, 2016 at 12:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Reagan had no choice....his brain was turning to jelly.

I don't think they were ready for his Jelly, is presidency was not bootylishious.
(March 7, 2016 at 1:25 pm)abaris Wrote: No need for praises, but I go with what emperor Karl V said when someone proposed digging up Luther's corpse and to burn it at the stake.

I have no quarrel with the dead, only with the living.

I always thought this was Charles V's best quote.

Quote:I speak French to men, Italian to women, Spanish to God and German to my horse.”

Quite a card, that Chuck V.
As far as actions or willful inaction goes, I like the Sacco di Roma most.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember When Trumptards Were Praising Trumps Handling Carrier Well.... Amarok 11 3993 June 27, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37