Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher is absolutely right about this.
Quote:Bill Maher: Clinton and Sanders fans’ attacks on one another ‘is gonna be the death of liberals’

Quote:Maher explained that some of Sanders’ supporters have pledged to refuse to vote for Clinton if she is the Democratic Party nominee, calling it the “Bernie or Bust” campaign. Instead, they urged progressives to vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein, among other alternatives.

On their website, they say they’re revolting against the plutocracy,” the host said. “No, actually you’ll be helping elect a plutocrat who’s revolting.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/bill-mah...-liberals/

Includes the video.
RE: Bill Maher is absolutely right about this.
Isn't it the same with both parties having some heavy infighting?

And is it the end of liberals when big business and establishment bootlickers finally crash with real liberals? Or may it not be a rebirth?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I hope that pissy cunt loses.
I'm planning to vote for Bernie, but I'd rather vote for Hilary than Trump. She's not much better, but she is better.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I refuse to vote for Hillary.
Thanks for being part of the problem.

You only get two choices.  If you can't figure out which one is going to screw you worse than you are as big an idiot as the morons chanting "Trump....Trump....Trump."
(March 12, 2016 at 8:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Thanks for being part of the problem.

You only get two choices.  If you can't figure out which one is going to screw you worse than you are as big an idiot as the morons chanting "Trump....Trump....Trump."
All of the candidates are racists.  I've had my fill of the Clintons.  Hillary is the last person who should become President.  Trump has a load of problems but he is better on some issues than all of the other candidates.  Trump will get about 313 electoral votes.
(March 12, 2016 at 3:39 pm)KUSA Wrote: I hope that pissy cunt loses.

Do you get some kind of thrill by calling women "cunt"?
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
I suspect that the loser will endorse the winner and put an end to that nonsense.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
I suppose between the shit sandwhich and the piss-lemonade I'll have to take a swig.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 359 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2204 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2713 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3492 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4826 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3594 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bill Maher's take on #MeToo Brian37 22 4970 January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: shadow
  How Bad Is The Senate Tax Bill? Minimalist 41 6195 December 12, 2017 at 5:14 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12036 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  The GOP's turd of a tax bill Jackalope 34 4172 November 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Haipule