Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brussels Terrorist Attack
Brussels Terrorist Attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsbX8wRE2Xc

Can I jump into conclusion and say "fuck da muzlimz" ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Brussels Terrorist Attack
Yeah. I mean at this point I don't know who is worse, the Muslims themselves or the people who refuse to believe anything has to do with Islam.
I'm sure Trump will want to carpet bomb Brussels.
Tragic, but hardly surprising. This is what happens when the West continually meddles in a region for generations, leaving it progressively worse every time.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(March 22, 2016 at 12:10 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Tragic, but hardly surprising.  This is what happens when the West continually meddles in a region for generations, leaving it progressively worse every time.

That or our intervention has actually helped and beaten back full-blown armageddon. That's more what I think. We have to constantly push back against the forces of anti-humanism and anti-civilization. If we stop, those forces will build up and mount the biggest attack possible and destroy us. Sorry for the Godwin, but it's kinda like if we hadn't done the whole appeasement thing before WWII and we had actually beaten back Hitler, and people like you would have been like "god damn us for our fucking meddling, that is why Hitler is so angry in the first place, it's our fault, why can't we just leave him alone?" And it's because of these voices, who you can never convince that people may have bad intentions for us for no reason, that things always have to get worse and worse until they cross a threshhold of true existential threat, at which point it is too late to handle without causing hundreds of millions of deaths and entire countries reduced to corpses and rubble.
As long as religion continues to be that big fucking elephant in the room we'll tippy toe around the problem.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
(March 22, 2016 at 12:33 pm)Amine Wrote: That or our intervention has actually helped and beaten back full-blown armageddon. That's more what I think. We have to constantly push back against the forces of anti-humanism and anti-civilization. If we stop, those forces will build up and mount the biggest attack possible and destroy us.

Ideologies cannot be imposed at gunpoint.

Yes they can. They demonstrably can.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(March 22, 2016 at 2:33 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(March 22, 2016 at 12:33 pm)Amine Wrote: That or our intervention has actually helped and beaten back full-blown armageddon. That's more what I think. We have to constantly push back against the forces of anti-humanism and anti-civilization. If we stop, those forces will build up and mount the biggest attack possible and destroy us.

Ideologies cannot be imposed at gunpoint.

Love yer, Thump, but history demonstrates just the opposite.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The muslim world did not get that way because they voted for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 502 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 490 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1259 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 482 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8518 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1366 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo. ignoramus 19 1533 November 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: no one
  Potential Vehicle Attack In Toronto Amarok 24 2101 July 13, 2018 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Today The Temporary Monument To The Toronto Van Attack Was Taken Down Amarok 1 437 June 4, 2018 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Cecelia