Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump is a good person
He helps people in need and is a very caring person. Even CNN agrees.

http://youtu.be/Zjdl65u7HXY

Quote:(CNN)Donald Trump says it was the most beautiful moment he's had on the campaign trail.

At a rally on Tuesday, former Miss Wisconsin Melissa Young -- who told Trump she is suffering from an incurable illness -- emotionally thanked the billionaire developer for helping her and her young son financially.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/t...index.html
RE: Donald Trump is a good person
Bullshit. The only person Trump cares about is himself.
Goodness is subjective, I suppose. It depends on what you focus on.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 30, 2016 at 10:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: Bullshit. The only person Trump cares about is himself.

Did you watch the video tick boy?
He only did it because he campaigning for the presidency. The first line of your quoted text proves it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 30, 2016 at 10:06 am)KUSA Wrote:
(March 30, 2016 at 10:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: Bullshit. The only person Trump cares about is himself.

Did you watch the video tick boy?

Al Capone put up soup kitchens. So? The Vatican hides child molesters. If that asshole truly cared about her, he wouldn't be a dick to everyone else. Makes it harder for those who would want to help to have empathy if he is her spokesperson.
I'm starting to think, you're a troll. It seems impossible for one person to have their head that firmly up the ass.

Trump may have helped one or two persons in his life, when it suited his needs. But on the other hand, his university scam alone lost a lot of young people their savingts.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 30, 2016 at 10:22 am)abaris Wrote: I'm starting to think, you're a troll. It seems impossible for one person to have their head that firmly up the ass.

Trump may have helped one or two persons in his life, when it suited his needs. But on the other hand, his university scam alone lost a lot of young people their savingts.

Since we disagree on things you think I'm a troll. Ok then, I think you are a cunt.

If he loved himself, he wouldn't abuse his head with that dead rat he tries to pass off as hair
(March 30, 2016 at 12:37 pm)KUSA Wrote: Since we disagree on things you think I'm a troll. Ok then, I think you are a cunt.

It's not the disagreement part baffling me. It's the ludicrous part of the message. It simply seems impossible that a person really believes in all that shit. Given the public record on the history of good old Donald. It's even more baffling that someone thinks other could be convinced by that too.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1647 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2707 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1002 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7934 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 704 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 318 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3967 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36852 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2111 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Donald Trump predicting Red Wave!! Jehanne 99 12088 November 18, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist