Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we destroy Islam?
How can we destroy Islam?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGQiUuRM0kk

"As the west becomes more and more anti-Muslim, the Middle East becomes more and more anti-west.  A large bulk of people now want Islam to be wiped off the face of the planet, and at the same time, a large bulk of people don't seem to understand this can't happen without extreme warfare, unnecessary bloodshed, and holocaust-like tactics.

So, if destroying Islam is out of the question, what CAN we do to stop Islam?"

Thoughts?
RE: How can we destroy Islam?
We don't need to stop it, and that's probably an impossible goal; we need to try and neuter it like we did with Christianity. It needs to find a way to integrate with secular society without having to be in charge.

(I say "we", I didn't have any part in it!)

How this is to be accomplished, I can't say, but I feel education and discussion are the only long term solutions. They're also the most peaceful. Of course, battling actual terrorism, violence and human rights violations are a completely different matter. When societies are so fundamentally different, it will probably take an extremely long time before enough progress is made for them to come to some sort of middle ground.

I think we need to try and understand them, rather than judge them, even while dealing with the most extreme actions they may take. Each indoctrinated person is essentially a victim.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
If we'd just get the hell out of the way they are doing a pretty good job of destroying themselves.
Let the young people worry about it. It's their problem so let them solve it to their own satisfaction.
I suggest this slogan, to try and make them pause for thought:

"Every time you speak or act on god's behalf, you testify to his lack of action. If he's so powerful, why does he need your help?"
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Invent a time machine and plant a few hidden cameras around Muhummad's pad.
Have the videos sent forward in real time and create a big brother type show.
(April 1, 2016 at 12:10 am)robvalue Wrote: We don't need to stop it, and that's probably an impossible goal; we need to try and neuter it like we did with Christianity. It needs to find a way to integrate with secular society without having to be in charge.

(I say "we", I didn't have any part in it!)

How this is to be accomplished, I can't say, but I feel education and discussion are the only long term solutions. They're also the most peaceful. Of course, battling actual terrorism, violence and human rights violations are a completely different matter. When societies are so fundamentally different, it will probably take an extremely long time before enough progress is made for them to come to some sort of middle ground.

I think we need to try and understand them, rather than judge them, even while dealing with the most extreme actions they may take. Each indoctrinated person is essentially a victim.

Youre an idiot rob..

their is a vast difference between Christianity and Islam. In Christianity we are mandated to live with in the rules and boundaries of the law. Islam has the exact oppsite mandate. they are told it is ok to pretend to be assimilated by another cultrue's law, but to never adopt it in their hearts. This is even a step beyond judaism which is commanded to simply keep the law of God at all costs. In that they are commanded to force others to believe as they do or they are told to kill them.

At best you are either referring to the false face of islam they have been permitted to adopt for western sympthizers like yourself or you are speaking of a luke warm minority sect of Islam.

The vast majority of muslims are Sunni Muslims, (87 to 90%) and the Sunni muslims are the soldiers of ISIS who are currently hunting down and killing not only westerners but all other 'luke warm sects.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam

People like you are dangerously stupid and seriously need to know what the true face of islam is. You need to educate yourself well beyond what the bbc other liberal media sources want you to believe.

It is possible to know all about those who want to see you and your people genocidaly wiped off the face of the planet and still yet not succumb to race, hate and bigotry.
That's lovely, thank you.

Index of my best videos
As far as how to stop islam.. You nor any of the rest of us can't. That religion reflects the core 'feelings' of a whole people. (87 to 90% of a people.) Nothing we have will change that many hearts and minds.

God had away though.

On a macro/global scale it came in the way of the flood. On a tribal scale it came in the way of the command to "Leave nothing alive," once an attack began.

The book of Revelation (chpt 18) describes a battle/destruction like this (the great babylon falls and is left in a smoking heap,) and the whole world mourns it's loss.

Us to think that was NYC or maybe the US as a whole, but now I think it means what it says... Babylon/Iraq.

Think about it.. what if ISIS/Islam took out NYC, London Paris with nukes/biologicals or dirty bombs, and what if their was no end in site? How long before trump's Idea of "not taking nukes off the table" seem to be the only viable response?

Suddenly what is described in Rev 18 begins to make sense and so too does the escalation that follows
(April 1, 2016 at 2:57 pm)robvalue Wrote: That's lovely, thank you.
-or
maybe you find the answers you looking for in that hole in the sand where you put your head in order to maintain your current 'friendly' Islamic view points.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 10619 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How to destroy any argument for God Drich 46 5176 October 9, 2019 at 9:02 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Will God's plan destroy religion? solewatchman 31 7396 April 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Joods
Lightbulb The 9 Catharses,questions that can destroy religion Anonymousq 15 3885 October 8, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5203 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 7631 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  We can demonstrate that souls, if they exist, can't feel pain. Chad32 10 3822 January 27, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92