Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 3:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will God's plan destroy religion?
Will God's plan destroy religion?
A blog that completely undermines religion by revealing some particulars about the Creator's real plan:

Moderator Notice
Dear solewatchman, there's a rule in place to prevent new members from promoting external material via links. Please read the forum rules and participate in the discussion otherwise until you have been here for a while.

I'm of course most interested to see how religious people are going to react, but atheists are welcome to post their thoughts too...
RE: Will God's plan destroy religion?
As an atheist, I'm going to react by telling you that you should have read the Rules before posting this.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 10, 2017 at 3:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: As an atheist, I'm going to react by telling you that you should have read the Rules before posting this.

Boru

Are you referring to the rule which states I need "30 posts and be a member for 30 days" before posting a link?

I'm not advertising any product...
(April 10, 2017 at 4:09 am)solewatchman Wrote:
(April 10, 2017 at 3:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: As an atheist, I'm going to react by telling you that you should have read the Rules before posting this.

Boru

Are you referring to the rule which states I need "30 posts and be a member for 30 days" before posting a link?

Doesn't matter if you're advertising or not, still breaks the rules.

Edit: why are you advertising religious craziness at an atheist forum?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Yup. Rules are rules. No posting links until you have been a member for at least 30 days with 30 posts.
The only time you can break this is if the link is relevant to an ongoing discussion.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Boru

Totally unrelated to the current discussion but what happened to your avatar?  Thinking
(April 10, 2017 at 4:09 am)solewatchman Wrote:

Boru

Yeah, but you believe in God, so no links for you!

Kidding! The rule is not only for commercial advertisments. There is only an exception if a link is really necessary for an ongoing discussion, and signing onto the forum and, as your first contribution, promoting your blog is exactly the thing the rule is supposed to prevent. Please stay and discuss your views with everyone here, and once you are a member that has been actively participating for a short while, you can promote your blog.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 10, 2017 at 4:50 am)Alex K Wrote:
(April 10, 2017 at 4:09 am)solewatchman Wrote: Are you referring to the rule which states I need "30 posts and be a member for 30 days" before posting a link?

Yeah, but you believe in God, so no links for you!

Kidding! The rule is not only for commercial advertisments. There is only an exception if a link is really necessary for an ongoing discussion, and signing onto the forum and, as your first contribution, promoting your blog is exactly the thing the rule is supposed to prevent. Please stay and discuss your views with everyone here, and once you are a member that has been actively participating for a short while, you can promote your blog.

Thanks Alex...
(April 10, 2017 at 4:37 am)Isis Wrote:

Boru

Totally unrelated to the current discussion but what happened to your avatar?  Thinking

Well, bugger me with a fish fork, I didn't even notice! I'll see what I can do.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 10, 2017 at 6:32 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, bugger me with a fish fork, I didn't even notice!  I'll see what I can do.

Boru

Here you go Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5265 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How to destroy any argument for God Drich 46 5413 October 9, 2019 at 9:02 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Can prayer change God's perfect plan? MellisaClarke 217 64016 May 23, 2017 at 8:33 am
Last Post: SteveII
Lightbulb The 9 Catharses,questions that can destroy religion Anonymousq 15 3948 October 8, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  How can we destroy Islam? bussta33 33 4053 April 4, 2016 at 12:16 am
Last Post: AJW333
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10889 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4937 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19904 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49810 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19771 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie