Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:04 am

Poll: Is this relevant to finding the TRUTH?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 9 Catharses,questions that can destroy religion
Lightbulb 
The 9 Catharses,questions that can destroy religion
Ask any religious person these questions. Please help spread these:

If Please post your answers to these questions.

A Chatharses (Kuh-THAHR-SihS) for all religions
“THE RELIGIOUS CATHARSES
The Catharses is a set of questions that reveals.In this case the motives of a religion and how its believers think. To use these questions ask a believer, even one of Rationalism, Empiricism,or even Science, and see their motives and thoughts.
A Chatharse is a section of the set of questions that was considered related.
1.If you had no eternal reward, would you still follow, love, and/or serve your god?
*”your god” can be replaced with the believers god or whatever they follow”*
2.If you had political control over everything(the law, law enforcement, medical systems, education ect.) ,what would you do to those who did not follow God but still had basic principles of peace and was fully functional?(non-followers, homosexuals, transgenders, therianthropes ect.)
3.What would you define as sanity? Using this “definition” is your religion sane, and are transgenders(once defined as gender dysphoric), nonbelievers,other religious, rationalists, homosexuals(once was a mental disorder),and otherkin(can be diagnosed as species dysphoric if they associate physically) sane as well?
4.When god speaks to you, how do you know that you are not having a schizophrenic episode?
5.Is there any faults in your reasoning following up Catharse 4 and explain why?
6.Does the existence of God have to be disproven?
7.When testing for the validity of your beliefs, what could happen for them to be disproven and what could happen to proven them, and has either case happened in real life observed by yourself and others?
8.If you were the only person who believed, would you still believe and from your perspective, would you be considered sane?
9.Following up Chatharse 8, From other people's’ perspective, would you be considered sane? What would you do to convince them to your views? What evidence would you have?

By A PaStAfArIaN RATIONALIST who is partially a PrAgMaTiSt

“Practical Efficiency in a work is thoroughness without redundancy”

Which results a work with proficiency that
Demonstrates quality yet in a reasonable timeframe.

Which can be applied to knowledge, wisdom, and even breathing
(including everything else)

R’amen (Informal)
Arrr’men (semi-formal)
Arrgh’men (formal)
FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin FSM Grin
"We are Anonymous,
We are legion,
We do not forgive(let things slide by, we forgive, but we do not forgive carelessly)
We do not forget
We do freedom."
Expect Us.
For we have SWAG."
RE: The 9 Catharses,questions that can destroy religion
You could prepare decently and fly to Syria, to fight ISIS. Kurds are recruiting international volunteers. If your really serious about destroying corrupt religion.

p.s. I personally I'm an egotistical pussy to risk my life for the common good.
(September 29, 2016 at 11:27 am)purplepurpose Wrote: You could prepare decently and fly to Syria, to fight ISIS. Kurds are recruiting international volunteers. If your really serious about destroying corrupt religion.

Or just educate your children xd
Um, hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Needs moar Depeche Mode.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 29, 2016 at 5:01 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Needs moar Depeche Mode.
Reach out and touch faith [emoji6]
That's how I got the injunction.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 29, 2016 at 5:01 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Needs moar Depeche Mode.

Doesn't everything?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Ummmm. nice introduction. My name is Benjamin, nice to meet you.
What a douche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11102 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How atheists can enjoy religion Ahriman 100 7530 September 5, 2021 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Todji812
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 663 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religious culture is the problem, not religion. Since Atheist culture can be good or Snideon 17 1848 July 17, 2020 at 5:55 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  How to destroy any argument for God Drich 46 5285 October 9, 2019 at 9:02 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Can religion be a type of Stockholm syndrome? ignoramus 5 2741 June 10, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Will God's plan destroy religion? solewatchman 31 7438 April 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Joods
  How can we destroy Islam? bussta33 33 3927 April 4, 2016 at 12:16 am
Last Post: AJW333
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10711 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4903 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger