Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:26 pm

Poll: Is Hillary Clinton trustworthy
This poll is closed.
Yes
32.26%
10 32.26%
No
51.61%
16 51.61%
Don't know
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton, the wicked witch of the west
Hillary Clinton, the wicked witch of the west
So it's time to start a thread about Hillary Clinton. Whether you like her or not, it's time to start the dialogue. Of all the candidates, she has the most dirt on her, yet she is getting a free pass in the media, because in the end she represents the establishment who the media works for. I'll be posting some stories of past corruption, but I'd also like to hear why people support her.

First thing will be the Clinton chronicles exposing corruption of the Clintons when Bill was governor of Arkansas. Lots of drug running, murder, money laundering, extortion, and prostitutes.

Personally I think if Clinton gets in, the debt will go up, trade deficit will increase, and the elite will have their person to carry out their plan for the takeover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCl03P0TTHM
RE: Hillary Clinton, the wicked witch of the west
Compared to what?

Any of the other fuckheads seeking the office?  Yes.

The pope?   Yes.

The Grand Mufti?   Yes.

Your average real estate broker?  Yes.
(April 6, 2016 at 9:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Compared to what?

The pope?   Yes.

The Grand Mufti?   Yes.

No one running for president has anything on Clinton. Just like you don't become part of a gang without beating someone up, killing someone, or robbing a store to show your loyalty, she has gone through the motions. It's part of the establishment club to show you can play the game at the same level, and so they have something on your so you play ball.

Were talking drug smuggling via the CIA which was connected to CIA head George HW Bush at the time. This is what links her. Bill is a serial rapist and coke addict who Hillary helped kept the stories from breaking because these are career politicians with the goal of ruling the US. There is so much information out there I can't understand how anyone would support Clinton except for the fact they think she is the best chance to get a democrat back in the oval office.

I'll be posting a lot of info here, because it's so extensive.
Will your sources be down to your usual standards for UFO and the like? I'm not a Hillary fan, but unless you have reputable sources, I don't want to hear it.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I'm expecting Drudge Report drivel from this one.
(April 6, 2016 at 9:56 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Will your sources be down to your usual standards for UFO and the like?  I'm not a Hillary fan, but unless you have reputable sources, I don't want to hear it.

Well the media is afraid of the Clinton machine, since they are so connected to the establishment, and her inside info on them and ability to play dirty politics blackmailing people, but I'll be posting info from people that personally know them along with general info. One person is Larry Nichols who used to be friends with Bill and has a lot of dirt on both of them, being in the dixie mafia, and other black ops. Others will be the women that Bill raped and who Hillary tried to destroy reputation wise to save her career. Even her daughter is a political move supposedly because it would show the voters she has family values. Everything about them is deception.
(April 6, 2016 at 9:52 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(April 6, 2016 at 9:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Compared to what?

The pope?   Yes.

The Grand Mufti?   Yes.

No one running for president has anything on Clinton. Just like you don't become part of a gang without beating someone up, killing someone, or robbing a store to show your loyalty, she has gone through the motions. It's part of the establishment club to show you can play the game at the same level, and so they have something on your so you play ball.

Were talking drug smuggling via the CIA which was connected to CIA head George HW Bush at the time. This is what links her. Bill is a serial rapist and coke addict who Hillary helped kept the stories from breaking because these are career politicians with the goal of ruling the US. There is so much information out there I can't understand how anyone would support Clinton except for the fact they think she is the best chance to get a democrat back in the oval office.

I'll be posting a lot of info here, because it's so extensive.

Apart from Trump and Cruz and the other Republican candidates...
Dying to live, living to die.
Here's a women that had a three month affair with Bill in 1983 that exposes Hillary has several abortions before Bill convinced her to have Chelsea to save their political career:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUItehaIoo

Supposedly Chelsea isn't even Bill's daughter. She's the daughter of Clintons lawyer Webster Hubbel. Although this is insider information, and still not public or accepted, but so is all of the Clintons secrets.

Roger Stone, political insider and other have investigated this. The Clintons are swingers.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/webb-hubbell-...a-clinton/

[Image: 3.jpg]

On top of that supposedly Bill had an out of wedlock child with a prostitute that Hillary banished. Supposedly the prostitute has sex with Clinton while he was governor and sired a son, named Danny Williams. What makes this more believable is all the prostitutes that have come forward with having sex and drug fueled parties with him and his drug dealer brother Roger Clinton.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/re-su...nightmare/

This even isn't the start of it.
So basically you'll believe anything that corroborates your preconceptions.

You might as well just come out for Trump. You clearly haven't got a clue about what a reputable source is, and your conspiracy theorism clouds your entire field of vision. For you to even post a YouTube video of some whackjob saying the Clintons were swingers (as if that has any bearing on anything even if it were true) and slut shaming (as if a woman's abortion history, even if it were true, has any bearing on her ability to be president) shows how idiotic you are at best, both misogynistic and idiotic at worst.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 6, 2016 at 10:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: So basically you'll believe anything that corroborates your preconceptions.

You might as well just come out for Trump. You clearly haven't got a clue about what a reputable source is, and your conspiracy theorism clouds your entire field of vision. For you to even post a YouTube video of some whackjob saying the Clintons were swingers (as if that has any bearing on anything even if it were true) and slut shaming (as if a woman's abortion history, even if it were true, has any bearing on her ability to be president) shows how idiotic you are at best, both misogynistic and idiotic at worst.

The Clintons have been putting on a charade for political gain ever since Arkansas. All the evidence points to this. It's just not in the public realm because they have had help covering it up for their political dynasty to continue, and also they are involved in corruption that if they are exposed they bring down others, so they have cover that way also. There are a lot of other women that Bill has sexually assaulted, and settled out of court with, and Hillary has shamed. The Clintons are a fraud, and it needs to be exposed to the American people if she's getting closer to the POTUS.

I hope you watched the Clinton Chronicles. That all took place before Bill hit the white house. It's just continued ever since. And Hillary wears the pants(suit) if you know what I mean.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 349 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1967 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1098 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  The west WinterHold 23 1887 March 6, 2019 at 2:46 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Criminal West Farah 5 456 November 28, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Farah
  The west's other face WinterHold 24 2505 September 25, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6309 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11660 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12008 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13829 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope