Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm getting drunk tonight
I'm getting drunk tonight
FEAR MY NOUGAT
RE: I'm getting drunk tonight
Just saying.
I'm already fairly drunk. So what else is news?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I just had a bottle of Riesling. I wouldn't call that drunk though, maybe tipsy. I call it a night, however.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I will be drinking while shooting on my pool league. Angry Orchard. My drink of choice. We made it to the finals in first place. We win here and we go to the Tri cup tournament. We win that and we're headed to Las Vegas baby!

I've already informed my instructor that if we get that far, I WILL be missing school for it. No reason for me to miss out on that.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
That kicks fucking ass.
Nymph, I hope you don't mind my saying, but from the pictures I've seen of you, you have the aura of a mean pool player.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Need a joose nozzle ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Right. It's 3.25 AM.

Commence the beer.

The turtle shall drink now.
Evie, do you need to get the rooster drunk before you can have your way with him? He he
You're not that ugly?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it me, or are the Trolls getting Dumber? vulcanlogician 17 1253 October 5, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: no one
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 1546 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  A poster about getting teens to get together Sterben 8 2385 June 13, 2017 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
Video Getting Drunk on Jesus (Personal Story) Mental Outlaw 0 848 March 24, 2015 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Mental Outlaw
  Getting Buzzz....ted Autumnlicious 5 2041 March 17, 2011 at 12:44 am
Last Post: theVOID