Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soundless Youtube What The Fuck?!
Soundless Youtube What The Fuck?!
Sound isn't working on Youtube for me, but it works for everything else on my computer, including media player.

The volume control on Youtube goes up and down as normal, and it mutes and unmutes, but it's white instead of red and there's no sound. What's going on?!
RE: Soundless Youtube What The Fuck?!
But how will you hear all the musics I send you? Panic
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Probably a crashed browser plugin.

Try and ending your browser session with the task manager and then restarting and seeing if that fixed the problem.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Operating system and browser please.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
^^^

[Image: nick-burns-snl.jpg]

Big Grin
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
psssst.... Evie.....

(April 24, 2016 at 12:14 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: psssst.... Evie.....

Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
LOL

Nah I think it was a crashed plugin. I restarted my laptop and it worked. It was just bizzare to me because I've never experienced it whereby all the sound works except youtube before lol
(April 24, 2016 at 12:14 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: psssst.... Evie.....

That would be funny though...Devil
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There's probably a simpler explanation.

Maybe there's a nano-fly that has installed a device in your ear that recognises YouTube videos (by a generally inaudible pip added to all YouTube videos yesterday for just this purpose) and it filters out the sound from the video.

And when you restarted your computer it got bored and left, after removing the filters.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes on YouTube Gwaithmir 47 2167 November 22, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1381 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  What are you watching on Youtube? Angrboda 11 622 July 19, 2023 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What are you currently watching on YouTube? Angrboda 13 768 January 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  youtube recommendation algorithm gave me this gem Cepheus Ace 0 263 April 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2245 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  When The Ever-Loving Fuck Did THIS Become Acceptable?? BrianSoddingBoru4 40 4569 July 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1897 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  YouTube's New Monetization Rules Mechaghostman2 8 1499 January 28, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1359 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V