Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game
The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game
Ask yourself questions in your mind and answer them outside aloud. Within reason. Lol. It makes oneself sound cray. It's a stupid game.

Okay here's me starting:

To get to the other side. Go where? You didn't tell me to go anywhere. There aren't any. Nothing. Well, something. Typing this. Nowhere. Lots of things, it was quite like today, really. Good for what?

Ummm... I might go to town to do shopping. I'm not sure. No, not really. It depends. What other planet? There are several in the solar system how am I supposed to know which one you mean. Why did I ask that? Nowhere still. Because it's the purpose of this thread.

Because he gets on my nerves. Him. Because calling out is against the rules. He's the annoying one I lashed out at recently. No it's not too obvious. It could mean anyone. Yes it does sound cray I specified that. Myself. No I am not really cray. I seem it because I am asking questions in my mind and answering them out loud, that could make anyone sound cray. It's kinda weird yes? Because some of my answers are also questions. I am not sure. When I feel it's time to stop. Stop posting like this. I mean like, this shit. Yes it is becoming more apparent what I am talking about. Well... I mean it's clear I am talking about the topic of this thread itself. Hmmm I guess I do find it weird that this is seeming less and less cray. I don't know. Could be because I am asking the same dull (ish) questions over and over. Yes I'm going to try and be more creative with. I am not sure. A flying guess? What the fuck's that? Yep. A lot weirder. I don't know how many ostriches does it take to screw in a lightbulb? It doesn't really make sense. Nowhere. I don't know. I really don't know. I really don't know why I keep asking myself that. Asking myself where I'm going. Yes, when I'm not going anywhere. Not in a real sense, no.

Not many times actually. Compared to most people at least. Because of the nature of the question I'd say that is a good thing. Nothing, Mr. negative.

Ummm... It's going to be almost a year before then... ask something more reasonable like, what am I going to do for Christmas. Nah, I just couldn't think of a more recent holiday... because mental block. Yeah, I know, at least Halloween is wayyyyy before then but I don't celebrate many.

Okay, about time I stopped now. Your turn. Lol.
RE: The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game
Because he's a turtle and he just can't help himself
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Bentley
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

To be amusing.
...yup
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
It's the most beautiful thing in the world to me.
Yeah, kind of kills down the dialogue, I know.
Because they like leaving me alone Begging
The wonderful people of AF of course Big Grin
Nah, some of them are dipshits but it's fun to generalize in an upbeat and fun way sometimes, provided that it is harmless.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 624 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Foxaèr 8 357 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2084 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Inquiring mind seeks guidance from the governing powers. no one 17 978 December 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 528 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 3101 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10770 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Are people normally this confussing when you are asking them out? GODZILLA 62 7446 June 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7238 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 32523 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb