Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish...
I wish...
I wish my parents would die. Like, right now. I hate them so much. :/ Is that bad?
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
RE: I wish...
Nah. Wishes never got anyone anywhere directly Devil
Why do you wish your parents would die?
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
(July 31, 2010 at 2:32 am)chasm Wrote: I wish my parents would die. Like, right now. I hate them so much. :/ Is that bad?

It would be difficult to describe it as good :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Yes, it would be difficult to classify as a good thing. But why do you wish so, chasm?
I suppose it depends on what they've done. I don't see anything wrong in wishing people would die; it's not like my wish is going to affect them in anyway (unless they know, then it might upset them).
(July 31, 2010 at 2:32 am)chasm Wrote: I wish my parents would die. Like, right now. I hate them so much. :/ Is that bad?

Alex is that you?

Mys son regularly wishes me and my wifes demise. Normally at bedtime.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

What are your reasons? They might be justified.
Everyone seems to want to know my reasons. They aren't easy to explain, but there is a lot of bitterness there. My dad was never home and my mom was always drunk when I was growing up, so it's probably resentment from that. It's also the fact that I don't like them as people. They have very bad personalities. I also think it's because they never helped me through my cancer, it was my aunt and uncle who did that. Recently, since I was about 17, my parents have tried to actively become a part of my life and I don't want them to be, because I've finally gotten away, and they won't leave me alone. I just don't like them at all.

A couple of you were saying it's not a good thing, and that's probably because they're my parents. I'm the kind of person that doesn't think blood ties have anything to do with me liking you or not. I don't think they're good people, and I don't want them in my life. I guess I should have worded it a little differently and said "out of my life" rather than "dead". I don't mean it literally. I wish death on no one. I would just rather have it so that it seemed like they died, and I could live in peace.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
I accept why you feel that way chasm, still doesn't feel like a good thing, to wish someone dead, because it implies resentment and unfinished issues. My parents are major screwups, but I dont wish them dead, well, they are irrelevant to me. I get along with them, but as soon as they cross the line trying to tell me what to do, I just drop the hammer.

Anyways you have plenty of reasons to feel the way you do, but thinking that will only make YOU suffer, and it ain't worth it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 482 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 451 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1450 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  May I be the first to wish you a safe and happy... Gawdzilla Sama 0 520 January 1, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let's wish Christmas wishes !!!🎁 KittyAnn 47 7174 December 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  LOL I wish this feature was real Edwardo Piet 7 1012 December 21, 2017 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Deep Down I Wish I Could Just Hug You Fuckers Edwardo Piet 25 2690 October 18, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If you could have One wish.. Mystical 54 14558 July 12, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary? Shell B 54 6061 January 20, 2017 at 3:04 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Do You Ever Wish You Were A Super Villain? AkiraTheViking 19 3432 May 20, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking