Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nature's reasoning for religion...
Nature's reasoning for religion...
As a population control mechanism so all the religious zealots will kill each other. ;P
[Image: tumblr_nvrbfbDXgM1u0bifgo1_400.jpg]
RE: Nature's reasoning for religion...
(May 20, 2016 at 6:49 am)maestroanth Wrote: As a population control mechanism so all the religious zealots will kill each other. ;P

Chill out. Don't be so aggressive. There are non believers zealots from governments/bankers sector who are eternally hungry for more power/money... They produce suffering too.
Nature doesn't reason.   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That's why it's called Mother.

[runs off and hides behind a tree]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Nice and edgy.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watching my cat, thinking about god and human nature Foxaèr 68 15403 July 19, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10744 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4910 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19830 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  About sinful nature, sexual pleasures? Coreni 20 4853 June 26, 2015 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49344 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  My reasoning in rejecting eternal torture/hell... Mystic 75 22093 April 9, 2013 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Reasoning vs trusting authority. Mystic 5 2371 March 6, 2013 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The law of nature. shesadri 2 1233 June 21, 2012 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: shesadri
  Hurricane Katrina, Mother nature or Wrath of God? L4EV 34 14840 May 29, 2012 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy