Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The countries of Sykes-Picot are falling
The countries of Sykes-Picot are falling
AtlasS journals:

5/23/2016
=====================

I made some coffee with milk; sipping that caffeine while writing this seems right. Though, my vision is distorted; my eyes see double, thankfully I can still write.

News have been hammering the scene from allover the world, but specifically: the backyard of super-powers:i.e the Middle East. 
Indeed; the Middle East is nothing but the rubbles of the once-great Ottoman Empire; which was defeated after the world went to its first war, well known with the label: World War 1.

The racist, Turkish empire enforced its rule through slavery, impaling, torture & opression. The Middle East was sucked under its wing, with its people turning into the slaves of the empire for so long, up until the empire became weak due to the constant stream of warfare; people under the empire began to break away; but not be free, rather to become slaves to another entities.

Mostly, the British Empire was the favorite new master. With their advanced fleets and high tech, they matched the Ottomans and yet: bypassed them, they also carried a different, lighter taste of imperialism,  which made the enemies of the Turks jump to their side. Using money & military might, the British aided  local peoples -who were under Ottoman rule- in their aim to begin revolts that would eventually, get them out of Ottoman grip, not just that, glory and greed were also included; let's not forget that many of these Arabs were bandits and warlords.

The Ottoman Empire fell from the inside; it collapsed like most imperial dictatorships: it fell without leaving a single trace behind; fell without being missed; like somebody would miss the Ottoman impales & fierce torture, and hence: enslaving. 

But the new master; the British master, was never here for the rights of the warlords; or the local innocent people. The British master was here for fortune, just like it was in America & India; the locals began to interact with their new master, who promised them countries in case a victory resulted from their revolt against the Turks; and so it happened.

21 countries were drawn on the map; destirbuted as the 21 locations of revolts they were; each warlord/tribe that contributed to the revolt was promised a land; indeed; the once one, Turkish farm, became 21 divided supermarkets, where cows consume British and western goods in.

Many parties joined to form the 21 supermarkets with Britian; France was the main contributer, then the U.S came to join (and it did), the warlords took cash from the suppliers of goods (the west), so the supermarkets (Arab countries) stay open and to keep the cows (we; the citizens) in check.

We are cows. Our lives are worthless. It's not that the leaders sold us, it is we who sold ourselves, we the people, allowed ourselves to be cows; every once and a while, a cow would find out that its a cow, and go commit a terrorist attack, but its a cow..so the terrorist attack hits the wrong people;mostly.

Some blame the west; but it did exactly what the Turks did once?
Some blame the Arab leaders; but they did exactly what the rest of the population does?

Did anybody blame themselves, for being sheep? 

When people believe in wrong religions; made of disgusting lies that literally turns masses of totally functional human beings into cows and sheep, then how can I ever be mad or sad? 

Right now, the Middle East is falling. The local warlords (arab leaders) are losing control; the people are facing on hell of a slap, I warned them but nobody listened, for years and years, I tried everything, talked to them nicely, called them names, showed them pictures of tortured people who fell victims to the local warlords, advised them, but I was cursed, called names, until I got sick. Physically and probably: mentally.

I'm so sick, I find it so hard to even write.

Please, forgive me if I was late on commenting on many of my topics, and replying. 
I always do.

But I can't promise to get any better soon.
RE: The countries of Sykes-Picot are falling
Heal yourself; dump your religion.
Thought this thread would be interesting about how the British empire ignorantly tried to cobble together people who didn't belong together and why in failed. Instead it's a bunch of nonsense.

You warned them? Haha. Who exactly did you warn? I thought I was a narcissistic. Nobody cares what you think.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(May 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Heal yourself; dump your religion.

What I have doesn't have a cure; it's not discovered medically. 
So I may conclude your comment in the following "OP go fuck yourself"?

BTW being rude is totally not cool.

CapnAwesome

Quote:Nobody cares what you think.

Just explain to me..why would I care, about you, not thinking that you're narcissistic piece of...stuff because you think that I think that I'm narcissistic??
WTF..yeah, WTF indeed  Huh

I can finally relate:

So, thank you for letting me know that you know that I know that...aaaaah fuck it !!

Quote:You warned them? Haha

Hahaha loool hilarious !

Oh..you were trying to be rude, right?

Quote:Thought this thread would be interesting about how the British empire ignorantly tried to cobble together people who didn't belong together and why in failed

Now we come to discussion..

I think that when a country is infested by Christianity (and actually came into contact with the Muslim and Jewish populations through hundreds of years; go read about the crusades), then that country is not actually "ignorant" about the simple fact that even children know: "Muslims, Jews and Christians DON'T MIX".

So, when that country makes a map, that contains a land for the Jews in a region dominated by Muslims and Christians, and put different conflicting tribes in the throne of so many different states, I think that this is more of a ...divide and conquer scenario? not ignorance at all?

About warning people..yeah I've been doing it in public -with limitation; of course. so i don't get hanged from a tree- with people that I know -who also know that I know that they know about that I know !-..people around me. and online -like in here-..
Is there a problem? I mean, I really want to find out what's the "haha" came from..

Ohh I forgot..you were trying to hurt my feelings xD
so cute <3
Not just the Middle East. African borders were drawn very badly. It's a real shame South Sudan and Sudan don't make the news so much. The situation in both countries is terrible. And the DR Congo is constant war too, which, again, doesn't make the news.

Israel and U.A.E and Oman are probably the only Middle East countries doing. West Bank could do well, and have a thriving tourist industry, but they are held back. So much history in the West Bank and they recently opened up a new art museum. So it's very sad.

Quote:We are cows. Our lives are worthless. It's not that the leaders sold us, it is we who sold ourselves, we the people, allowed ourselves to be cows; every once and a while, a cow would find out that its a cow, and go commit a terrorist attack, but its a cow..so the terrorist attack hits the wrong people;mostly.

Quote:Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.

--Joseph De Maistre

Every nation gets the government it deserves.
[quote='Minimalist' pid='1282192' dateline='1464016450']

--Joseph De Maistre

Not really, no. Unless you consider foreign interventions and the installation of puppets merited. Also, what's this about "Toute nation". We're not talking about nations here. We're talking about people bundled together at a colonial office, thousands of miles removed. People that never wanted to live together in the first place.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 23, 2016 at 11:02 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Not just the Middle East. African borders were drawn very badly. It's a real shame South Sudan and Sudan don't make the news so much. The situation in both countries is terrible. And the DR Congo is constant war too, which, again, doesn't make the news.

Israel and U.A.E and Oman are probably the only Middle East countries doing. West Bank could do well, and have a thriving tourist industry, but they are held back. So much history in the West Bank and they recently opened up a new art museum. So it's very sad.

They were drawn to fail; to remain locked in slavery to the mother empire; to achieve two goals:
1)Ease up the harnessing of resources
2)Make sure that such a rich region won't witness a new Ottoman empire. Thus, Africa doesn't get the coverage as the Middle East & north Africa; it's colder, since historically it never witnessed the rise of a strong empire that opposed the super-powers of today..

Well, the U.A.E & Israel did think for the future and took decent economical steps towards their vision; unlike Saudi Arabia for example, which failed in an epic manner despite having rivers of oil.

Minimalist

كما تكونوا يولى عليكم
Yah..Agreed. Totally. My people deserved it, totally. They are not the victims they claim to be, or I thought them once to be.
(May 23, 2016 at 12:03 pm)abaris Wrote:
(May 23, 2016 at 11:14 am)Minimalist Wrote:

--Joseph De Maistre

Not really, no. Unless you consider foreign interventions and the installation of puppets merited. Also, what's this about "Toute nation". We're not talking about nations here. We're talking about people bundled together at a colonial office, thousands of miles removed. People that never wanted to live together in the first place.
They've had plenty of time to change things if they'd wanted.  Far too many of them fall for this insh'allah bullshit.
(May 23, 2016 at 12:03 pm)abaris Wrote: [quote pid='1282192' dateline='1464016450']

[/quote]
The west's "groin kicks" to the region did indeed force such stress, a gridlock that is so hard to escape. But sadly, the warlords who rule us came -to be honest- through the silence and accpetance of the majority of natives.
I still remember to this day, when the dictator, Israeli purchased merc, Abdul-Fattah Al Sisi- came to become president in Egypt after the coup; I was in Cairo, Egyptians -by almost a majority- did cheer for him, to the degree of dancing in the streets,so many activists warned but the population ignored our advices, and kept singing this stupid shit:

Kept licking the military's boot. Destroyed and burned what the free did in January's revolution.
Nobody can enter your house, unless you let your guard down..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1031 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4107 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1403 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why do countries in the middle east allow religion to have such an influence? GODZILLA 11 1231 April 12, 2018 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Ruckus123
  Some countries literally are shitholes John V 99 12809 January 22, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world Interaktive 10 3075 July 18, 2017 at 5:20 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world Interaktive 6 1490 July 17, 2017 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Thank You Charlie Sykes Minimalist 0 391 March 26, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republican Party Falling Apart? AFTT47 16 3091 February 28, 2016 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Crazies Are Falling Out Among Themselves Minimalist 4 1415 September 12, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Faith No More