Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over
Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over
Perhaps; this is the most serious topic I wrote and will write. I don't intend to joke, or tell them events following my typical writing style. What you read here is the truth of the present state of the desert kingdom.

Atlas's Journals:
Monday, May 9, 2016

There are no jobs. Oil prices have increased, going out costs a lot nowadays. The high-standards of living has begun to vanish, the advent of this crisis brought a grim atmosphere that is dropping its shadow on the society.

The royal regime was hit so hard by the last drop in oil prices; the kingdom that almost have no source of income except the profits coming from oil extraction, had to kneel and immediately declare a change of tactics, under the name "vision of 2030".

Vision of 2030 includes giving up on the Wahhabi//Sunni faith that the kingdom always advocated -since its citizens have literally became furious with the faith and incapable of keep practicing it-, the infamous "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" will face strong restriction and it won't be able to move freely like it used to move; the pressure of certain western movements (especially in Britain) and the broadcast of many controversal videos, embarrassed the royal regime that used the " "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" for so many years to terrorize the population and keep it under control; keeping it isolated from the outside world, and punishing even the smallest acts -like getting a haircut or wearing bracelets- with lashing and torture.

The economical face of "Vision 2030" will sell the country's own & only commodity: oil extraction, by offering the main oil extracting company (ARAMCO) for sale, to the international private sector. It's as if the U.S have sold its whole fortune of gold to China, or Russia sold all of its natural gas to the NATO. In other words; they offered the whole desert kingdom (along with its citizens) for sale. Thus; the precious oil was not just linked and sold with a foreign currency (dollar); the whole oil reserve will be under the control of different foreign entities.

The country is dry; and the remains were sold. Oil costs a lot now, food prices increased, water bills were increased (so as electricity), and the propaganda has never been more severe.

The kingdom also wasted a whole year in wasting resources in a useless war in the South -in Yemen-; a war against a militia that the kingdom couldn't win, and after almost a year of wasting resources, it had to sit on the table of negotiation and solve it politically with the "Houthy" Militia.

Saudi Arabia is falling..the horn of the devil is breaking down.

[Image: Mecca-clock15.jpg]

That's what you get, for turning the holliest place on earth, into a cheap version of Las Vegas.
RE: Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over
Worry not. As long as the petro dollar is going strong, Germany happily sells them Leopards, especially equipped for street fighting.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
This is good news. Forcing them to change with the times should have a positive effect on the country.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Meh if Trump wins maybe they'll get to buy murica instead
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Quote:The high-standards of living has begun to vanish, the advent of this crisis brought a grim atmosphere that is dropping its shadow on the society.

What about Insh'allah and all that shit?
I foresee another war.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This is why I love you Atlas. I love the news out of Saudi. Hopefully all of the Fascist Imams and TV personalities they fund will starve to death now because they won't be able to get real jobs. They deserve it for the hate they've spread.

But "cheap version of Las Vegas"? Weren't you just telling us how expensive Saudi is? Hopefully you are not impacted too much. If you ask me, which nobody has, I think Mecca should be an independent city like Singapore, or more like the Vatican. No country should control Mecca. It's best for everyone.

Maybe they'll have to stop have segregated hospitals, schools and universities now to save money? I could not wish for better news out of Saudi. Maybe Peace TV, Guide Us TV and Huda TV will finally get shut down. Like with the crazy Christian channels in the United States, very few people watch them any they are kept alive by a handful of billionaires.

(May 9, 2016 at 4:07 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: This is why I love you Atlas. I love the news out of Saudi. Hopefully all of the Fascist Imams and TV personalities they fund will starve to death now because they won't be able to get real jobs. They deserve it for the hate they've spread.

But "cheap version of Las Vegas"? Weren't you just telling us how expensive Saudi is? Hopefully you are not impacted too much. If you ask me, which nobody has, I think Mecca should be an independent city like Singapore, or more like the Vatican. No country should control Mecca. It's best for everyone.

I think he's talking about the image he put in the OP,

[Image: Mecca-clock15.jpg] It's the third-tallest building in the world, and kind of ruins the whole aesthetic of the Kaabah, even if it is probably the best way of accommodating the whole "millions of people converging on an ancient city simultaneously for a few days every year" thing.

But "cheap version of Las Vegas?" It really looks more like something from my hometown of Chicago, like The Wrigley Building
[Image: wrigleyBuilding.jpg]

Back to the OP, however, it has the possibility of going two ways: either they make the transition towards a functioning, Western-style democracy, or they do what every Middle Eastern state has done in the past few decades when a serious regime change happens: radicalise. I'm honestly not looking forward to the result.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Well, I've heard that B-52 bombers may be getting deployed against ISIS. I guess those places are going to become the holiest on Earth.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 9, 2016 at 3:28 pm)Chad32 Wrote: This is good news. Forcing them to change with the times should have a positive effect on the country.

What we need to do now is air drop complete box set's of friends and a survivor while we are at it.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3965 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2339 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 347 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1333 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1209 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3361 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 951 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 471 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 215 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4457 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy