Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some countries literally are shitholes
Some countries literally are shitholes
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...ow.twitter

Quote:Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town.  Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health.  That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere.  People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water.  He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water.  Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.
RE: Some countries literally are shitholes
Nuke ‘em all then, I guess. I mean, it’s not like they’re real people...like you and me.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
This is the worst rationalization I've heard in a while.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 19, 2018 at 1:29 pm)alpha male Wrote: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...ow.twitter

Quote:Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town.  Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health.  That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere.  People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water.  He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water.  Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.

I hear the USA does not have free at point of use health care and is full of racists.
What a shit hole.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 19, 2018 at 1:29 pm)alpha male Wrote: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...ow.twitter

Why do you keep defending that fucking asshole?

Saying other countries are poor does not get put as "shitholes".

You are REFUSING to take in the TOTALITY of his language to pander to bigots, and his pissing on minorities over the PAST 5 YEARS. REPEATEDLY.

He shit on Mexicans, Arabs, and BLACKS repeatedly. REFUSED to condemn white nationalists calling them "good people" then after making the "shithole" comment points to a majority white Nation.

THIS wasn't about a poor nation for him, this was about pandering to FUCKING ASSHOLE BIGOTS.

Just stop defending the fucker, it makes you look just as as bad.
Trump apologists don't -look- just as bad.  They're in formation goosestepping with a smile on their face and a song in their heart.  Wink

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
P-o-v is everything, A/M.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Well, at least he's white, huh?
Yes, shockingly, there are places in the world that are far less fortunate and habitable than the US. Was this a surprise to you, alpha?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Wow holy shit that is a fucked up justification for denying people immigration .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Y I K E S
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 216 7 hours ago
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1110 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1465 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why do countries in the middle east allow religion to have such an influence? GODZILLA 11 1271 April 12, 2018 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Ruckus123
  Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world Interaktive 10 3143 July 18, 2017 at 5:20 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world Interaktive 6 1509 July 17, 2017 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Actual fake news is literally destroying America in my opinion NuclearEnergy 23 8786 May 19, 2017 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Zenith
  The countries of Sykes-Picot are falling WinterHold 26 3502 May 28, 2016 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Germany & Austria Should Be Annexed to the Surrounding Countries EgoRaptor 15 3949 January 12, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  8 Countries Where Atheism Is Accepted, Even Celebrated, Instead of Demonized KichigaiNeko 9 3986 January 17, 2013 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome