Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren on Trump, spread this video....
Warren on Trump, spread this video....
For those who use other social media, spread this video to everyone you know if you live in the United States and know how dangerous Trump is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Mrfu4yE-w
RE: Warren on Trump, spread this video....
God I wish she was going to be the next president.

What I fear is that anyone who would consider voting for Trump is so intransigent that they are immune to reason and facts.
A Gemma is forever.
For the life of me I can't understand why she didn't run. I was screaming for her to run when she put out the video, I think it was from her home, during occupy movement. But she didn't. This is why though, I am getting pissed at the dems scorched earther's in both camps. She'll still be there and if we could flip the senate she'd be our next speaker and with Hillary in the White House at least she won't be able to be so cozy with the right. But people forget that even Obama had to deal with the same right and didn't get everything he wanted either.
(May 25, 2016 at 3:24 pm)Gemini Wrote: God I wish she was going to be the next president.

What I fear is that anyone who would consider voting for Trump is so intransigent that they are immune to reason and facts.
The Dems didn't do squat to prevent the crooks from stealing people's homes with phony foreclosure papers.  That's the real reason so many people lost their property.
(May 26, 2016 at 3:09 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(May 25, 2016 at 3:24 pm)Gemini Wrote: God I wish she was going to be the next president.

The Dems didn't do squat to prevent the crooks from stealing people's homes with phony foreclosure papers.  That's the real reason so many people lost their property.

Hard to do when you have 36 years of the GOP hold us hostage.
(May 26, 2016 at 5:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 26, 2016 at 3:09 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The Dems didn't do squat to prevent the crooks from stealing people's homes with phony foreclosure papers.  That's the real reason so many people lost their property.

Hard to do when you have 36 years of the GOP hold us hostage.
It just shows that they are crooks as well.  In any case, it's a complete lack of leadership.  If they had been serious they would have ran a 24/7 campaign against the specific people by name blocking them.
(May 26, 2016 at 7:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(May 26, 2016 at 5:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Hard to do when you have 36 years of the GOP hold us hostage.
It just shows that they are crooks as well.  In any case, it's a complete lack of leadership.  If they had been serious they would have ran a 24/7 campaign against the specific people by name blocking them.

Yet the two loudest people railing against the banksters and who want to prevent the banksters from fucking up the economy again are Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders - both Democrats.
Sen. Sanders said we need a political revolution. I couldn't agree more and my torch and pitchfork are ready to go.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3503 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Elizabeth Warren Flips on Super PACs Secular Elf 4 442 March 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1669 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1544 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1443 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 725 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Warren's Wealth Tax Yonadav 5 932 January 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Elizabeth Warren impressed me CapnAwesome 106 3938 October 20, 2018 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Jane2d