Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh-oh....Allah's Gonna Be Pissed...
Uh-oh....Allah's Gonna Be Pissed...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/30/world/...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:Iran Bars Pilgrims From Traveling to Mecca for Hajj

How dare they!
RE: Uh-oh....Allah's Gonna Be Pissed...
I smell schism.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, schism !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Should be interesting to watch over the next few years.

Anyone want to predict the casualty figures from this?
Dying to live, living to die.
That happened 1300 years ago.  How much further apart do you expect them to get?
Well well, retarded modern Muslims walked into the civil sectarian warfare trap so smoothly; thank every retarded shia came here to spread the propaganda of "Ahlo Bayt" and every wahhabi sunni who came here to spread the propaganda of the sunni sauds and ISIS.

Well well, I threw my hand; tried to spread awareness..
let's watch the new middle east coming to be!!

(May 29, 2016 at 10:55 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Should be interesting to watch over the next few years.

This is the kind of thing that makes a guy glad he can't be drafted anymore.  While the casualty figures should be interesting, I wonder how the good ol' USA will manage to insert into the drama.  Undecided
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(May 30, 2016 at 12:00 am)Spooky Wrote:
(May 29, 2016 at 10:55 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Should be interesting to watch over the next few years.

This is the kind of thing that makes a guy glad he can't be drafted anymore.  While the casualty figures should be interesting, I wonder how the good ol' USA will manage to insert into the drama.  Undecided

Why don't you read the comments of papa AtlasS carefully?

I said:

Quote:Muslims walked into the civil sectarian warfare trap so smoothly

LOL. Many people think I'm one of them self-hating liberal neo-age asses, those Arabic fucks who thinks freedom is about drinking whiskey.
The other side of the moon though; is hidden.

I expose it now:

Retarded Muslims, are being moved like sheep by zionism and guess what: global businessmen, or let me say "elitests"; which contain business men or fatcats from allover the world -especially  jewish Americans-; the tip of the spear is Israel.

Look at Syria to see the ugly faces of the conflicting sides. Mainly, Russians and Chinese came to contribute to the mix with their nasty farts, stupid Sunna/Shia Muslims though work as henchmen to these global forces.

LOL, it's wise to believe me, because I told you that 9/11 was an inside job; and it came true: there is no Al-Qaeda; the official papers now accuse saudi arabia, the big american ally xD

Hahaha George Bush and the Israelies fucked you, you fuckin fucks xD

Now, ALL THE NASTY SLAPS WOULD HIT YOU, all of you, but just like you fell for the WMD and 9/11 bullshit, you'll remain slaves to the elitest fatcats, and I promise you sweet papa: they'll make you feel mighty fine ^_^

Dude, yo, you're so stuck !
George fuckin bush had fucked you up !

http://www.sockandawe.com/

Play it while you listen to rocket 69
Oh shit, I said "Jews":

Shhhhhiiiiiit   Angel
Fuck Allah.
(May 30, 2016 at 1:34 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Oh shit, I said "Jews":

Shhhhhiiiiiit   Angel

Oh shit, I criticised Allah. Don't stone me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 6 112 6 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1720 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30192 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 14740 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12653 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3216 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5330 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 573 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5055 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1935 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3