Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Bible..
Free Bible..
Few days ago i came across a website * it gives free bible. out of curiosity, I applied the form and then they sent me a bible(high quality paper) in no time. damn my regular orders from internet takes more time than that!!! And I didn't even charged for a shipping fee. And they promissed to send some other books about christianity. How could they afford to send that qualified books for free??!
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
RE: free bible..
Can you provide a link to that web site?

I'm in good need of a couple more doorstops.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
click that little star in the first post its my new sneaky link styleBig Grin
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
(August 3, 2010 at 9:24 pm)annatar Wrote: click that little star in the first post its my new sneaky link styleBig Grin

It's all Greek to me.
Isn't it Turkish?

Regardless, a free doorstop is a free doorstop, no matter what language it is in.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
Usually people pay donations so that people who can't afford bibles can have them, is how it usually works.
Quote:It's all Greek to me.

click this(*) ohh never mind. here is the web site..Big Grin http://www.kutsalkitap.org/

Gandalf The Gray.
yeah it's Turkish. I don't suppose they ship to the US? I only understood "Batman" "Allah" and "Istanbul" and the first and last are cities. Having a hollow Turkish bible would be awesome.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
(August 3, 2010 at 9:49 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Usually people pay donations so that people who can't afford bibles can have them, is how it usually works.

They should buy them food...or condoms. Something useful!
I got a free bible a few months ago, and few free rosaries. I think I'm still waiting on another free bible too, but there was a waiting list of a year or something. One of these days I'll get a bible in the mail and wonder where the hell it came from.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 43907 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Illinois bible colleges: "We shouldn't have to follow state standards because bible!" Esquilax 34 7406 January 23, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  The free will argument demonstrates that christians don't understand free will. Esquilax 91 17315 May 2, 2014 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Ryantology