Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 4:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoes are hilarious
Shoes are hilarious
I've just been in the town with Emma, and she forced me to go in some shops that sold clothed and shoes. The only entertainment I had was laughing at shoes.

What the hell is going on? Why would people do this to themselves?

Lumps of corks with sandals attached:

[Image: xztNZkRl.jpg]

Lampshade made into shoes:

[Image: qtjvzFml.jpg]

No! What!?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Shoes are hilarious
It's cool until they get drunk and can't walk in them, at which point I laugh at their expense

[Image: giphy.gif]

I saw one drunk girl actually take her shoes off and wear them on her hands once, because it had got to that point where she couldn't walk anymore
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I'm not surprised. There were these heels in there that were like 60 degree slopes. Fuck, it hurt my feet just looking at them.

Everyone thought I was crazy probably, sitting there laughing at shoes. I needed the release.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I'd probably wear those black ones.  Big Grin
What, the cork motherfuckers?

Yeah, if I wanted to cheer myself up, I'd try and do wall running in them.

Index of my best videos
Yeah, those ones. Not saying I like them or anything but they're definitely the best ones out of them all in that picture. Fuck knows why a company would make cork shoes though.  Undecided
I don't know! I was genuinely considering whether it was a joke at first.

Index of my best videos
(June 3, 2016 at 11:34 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Fuck knows why a company would make cork shoes though.  Undecided

Given all the flooding we've had in the UK,  maybe they're a floatation device?
Sum ergo sum
(June 3, 2016 at 12:18 pm)Ben Davis Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 11:34 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Fuck knows why a company would make cork shoes though.  Undecided

Given all the flooding we've had in the UK,  maybe they're a floatation device?

Possibly.  Tongue

Haha
I love some nice hot legs that end is some sexy wedges. Mmmmm  :angel:
What?

Or boots. Or sandals. Or peep toes. Or pumps. Fucken sexy, ey.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song thread about shoes/feet brewer 20 1626 May 22, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: brewer
  Politician's Hilarious Take Down Of Anti-Gay Arguments Gooders1002 1 1024 July 2, 2013 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Now heres a rather evil yet potentially hilarious idea... Reforged 34 12353 August 23, 2012 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  *Hilarious* (yet kinda depressing) argument I just had... Mort42 9 2529 July 26, 2010 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Stupidly Hilarious Arguments Paul the Human 27 12695 May 29, 2010 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: tackattack