Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments/Criticism for my Video?
Comments/Criticism for my Video?
I just got done making this video, anyone got some comments / criticism for it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yrn8HELoyQ
RE: Comments/Criticism for my Video?
(June 13, 2016 at 7:42 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote: I just got done making this video, anyone got some comments / criticism for it?

Wow, that is some serious quality work! How long did it take you to make this?

And Rob, good job! I kept hoping to see your animated mug popping up and giving the lectures though... would've been hilarious...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(June 13, 2016 at 8:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(June 13, 2016 at 7:42 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote: I just got done making this video, anyone got some comments / criticism for it?

Started working in it 3 days ago. Finished it this morning and uploaded it
(June 13, 2016 at 8:19 am)Socratic Meth Head Wrote:
(June 13, 2016 at 8:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Wow, that is some serious quality work! How long did it take you to make this?
Started working in it 3 days ago. Finished it this morning and uploaded it

Keep it up. You have got skill, and a brilliant future ahead of you Clap Clap
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Excellent video.

As Aoi said, keep it up!
(June 13, 2016 at 8:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:

And Rob, good job! I kept hoping to see your animated mug popping up and giving the lectures though... would've been hilarious...

Thank you Big Grin

The kid's got talent, huh?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 13, 2016 at 8:51 am)robvalue Wrote:
(June 13, 2016 at 8:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Wow, that is some serious quality work! How long did it take you to make this?

Thank you Big Grin

The kid's got talent, huh?

Yeh, definitely! If he keeps this up, he'd be a professional youtuber by the time he gets to be independent. And he has got enough talent to support himself then and some to spare... Smile
- Lau Tzu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pool wrote another poem :) Criticism welcome :) ErGingerbreadMandude 0 707 November 30, 2016 at 10:10 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video? Socratic Meth Head 15 2471 June 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Give Constructive Criticism To The User Above You Edwardo Piet 14 2615 December 14, 2015 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Epic youtube comments and relevant video Violet 4 2144 March 28, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  How to tell if you're a comments troll The_Flying_Skeptic 1 997 June 28, 2010 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Shell B
  [split] God(s), Science & Evidence - Comments thread g-mark 53 21260 May 26, 2009 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet