Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I feel a bit relieved.
I feel a bit relieved.
After having noticed that God is blamed for almost everything in this forum I am quite
relieved to see that God is not blamed for the recent Orlando massacre.  Worship

Thanks to all and please keep the good work.  Thanks

It is a small beginning but small things lead to great things.  Indubitably
RE: I feel a bit relieved.
(June 14, 2016 at 6:27 am)Little Rik Wrote: After having noticed that God is blamed for almost everything in this forum I am quite
relived to see that God is not blamed for the recent Orlando massacre.  [...]

That's because there is no god, pRik.

Nice trolling attempt, though...  Dodgy
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
HM. What is sadder? Sheepishly following a tyrannical genocidal maniac or following a fictitious genocidal maniac?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That Orlando event was fucking god's fault.
(June 14, 2016 at 6:27 am)Little Rik Wrote: After having noticed that God is blamed for almost everything in this forum I am quite
relieved to see that God is not blamed for the recent Orlando massacre.  Worship

[Image: giphy.gif]
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
This shooting is nobody's fault, it's simply a result of a decision by people that everyone has a right to own a weapon and any kind of weapon. And if that's a decision then people should learn to live with the fact that this sort of things will happen. The mentally ill people will buy automatic weapons and kill many people, deal with it and stop whining!!!.

It's like if everybody had a right to drive what ever vehicle they could and then people would be amazed that a blind person drove 10 ton truck into large crowed of people. No! I'm sick and tired of drama on the news "oh how this could have happened"? It's to be expected, because people want to be able to protect themselves when one day zombies attack and umm who is responsible for people believing in supernatural beings? Umm it's on tip of my mind but can't remember,,,,,,
To the point that people would rather think it's all a conspiracy by Obama to take their guns. Take this video of a woman that lost her son, you can see hundreds of people commenting how she's an actress sent by Obama.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLgredrC-Y
And this is a typical reaction after these events because love is deep and if you want to have your love one you have to get used to it's smelly farts.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
We haven't made any such decision..and an ar15 is not an automatic weapon.  It's a modular semi-automatic sporting rifle painted bad ass black and set in a receiver housing that satisfies boyhood fantasies.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Normally, Rik, I shrug you off as a silly troll, but now I think you're truly disgusting for trying to further your agenda in the wake of this horrible thing that happened.

Fuck.

You.

Indubitably
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
You're an asshole.  Clap

Go die in a fire.   Thanks

You loony.  Smile
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
I don't know which is more revolting. The being thankful 'god' isn't being blamed or blaming the country for havING gun rights. *shakes head*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Not Even A Little Bit Serious] Why AREN'T You An Atheist? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 3423 December 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  How do atheists feel about name days? Der/die AtheistIn 25 2868 November 30, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  How did u feel when you deconverted? Lebneni Murtad 32 5031 October 27, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Just a bit of advice please MattyVigilante 17 2528 March 1, 2018 at 4:09 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  Any other atheists just feel an acute intolerance for religious people? WisdomOfTheTrees 93 14354 February 10, 2017 at 3:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  As a now 13 year old atheist I feel obligated to use 4chan ScienceAf 17 3580 December 30, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How do UK atheists feel about the Monarchy? drfuzzy 55 5885 November 14, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I hate Church and still feel obligated to go dragonman73 20 4429 May 2, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Does anyone else feel like this? dyresand 21 3963 December 11, 2015 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Joods
  Did your former religion ever make you feel broken? Cecelia 19 5431 November 11, 2015 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: abaris