Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Admin: Pandæmonium
New Admin: Pandæmonium
As some of you are aware, both Rhythm and Cthulhu Dreaming have stepped down from staff for personal reasons. Both were members of staff for a long time, and we thank them for their service. They will be missed, though hopefully they will stay around the forums!

The staff are preparing to elect two new moderators to replace them, but in the meantime, we have promoted Pandæmonium from moderator to administrator effective immediately. Pandæmonium has been a member of staff for over two years, and this is a well deserved promotion.

Please join me in welcoming him to his new position!
RE: New Admin: Pandæmonium
Get to work, Panda!

Big Grin
Yay Pandæmonium! [Image: woot.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Now we have the answer to the age-old mystery: "what's black and white and red all over?"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Pand won this rounds door prize in hell, eh?     Worship
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yay Panda!!! Congrats on the new job Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Congratulations / condolences, as you prefer.
I have assumed my position as mod overlord.

All is going according to plan... mwa ha ha!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
But congrats tho, Rhys! Well deserved, my friend.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Admin Rant BrianSoddingBoru4 37 6740 August 23, 2021 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Meet your new forum admin: LastPoet Jackalope 60 10620 January 30, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo Jackalope 154 20692 January 28, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Rayaan => Admin :D Tiberius 60 25256 August 2, 2012 at 12:02 am
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  Eilonnwy is an Admin! Tiberius 7 2935 April 28, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: D.S.M.