Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And if it were not that the people would become one community
And if it were not that the people would become one community
The verses in Sura 43 say:

(Verse 33 )   And if it were not that the people would become one community, We would have made for those who disbelieve in the Most Merciful - for their houses - ceilings from silver and stairways upon which to mount

http://www.nombach.com/silver-coated-roofs.aspx

http://www.houzz.com/discussions/116635/silver-roof

http://www.houzz.com/photos/151901/Beach...os-angeles

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:...airway.JPG

So, the only thing that is holding God from rewarding disbleivers with fancy houses that has silver ceilings and stairways that people can mount to the top, is them to unite; it's obvious from the context that the unity is would be on disbelieving.

If being a disbeliever means to have such a fancy house; wouldn't you disbeliever? actually the majority of humans will.

The verses go on:

( Verse 34 )   And for their houses - doors and beds upon which to recline

http://99home.net/pictures-of-house-door..._140902-2/

http://www.wayfair.com/Beds-l12-c46122-O...ouble.html

And God would also, give them doors in their houses, and beds to recline on.

( Verse 35 )   And gold ornament/Decoration/ornament. But all that is not but the enjoyment of worldly life. And the Hereafter with your Lord is for the righteous.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Gold-...71989.html

And he -God- would also give their houses -that has silver roofs, stairways, beds & doors- a decoration. 
Indeed, this is a mere enjoyment of this worldly life, right? I mean, you will die, leaving that house behind. 

Today, most houses are like this. Lots are disbeliever. And humans are united under one lifestyle; one pattern; on nation indeed: study school then college, then find a mate, fuck, find a job, to get a house that has a fancy decoration and a stairway and a bed, care not about religion (even religious people are selfish and know nothing about their religions), the majority are ignorant are cruel, death is everywhere ; care not about the day of judgement, care not about thinking about God.
RE: And if it were not that the people would become one community
(July 8, 2016 at 8:11 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The verses in Sura 43 say:

(Verse 33 )   And if it were not that the people would become one community, We would have made for those who disbelieve in the Most Merciful - for their houses - ceilings from silver and stairways upon which to mount

http://www.nombach.com/silver-coated-roofs.aspx

http://www.houzz.com/discussions/116635/silver-roof

http://www.houzz.com/photos/151901/Beach...os-angeles

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:...airway.JPG

So, the only thing that is holding God from rewarding disbleivers with fancy houses that has silver ceilings and stairways that people can mount to the top, is them to unite; it's obvious from the context that the unity is would be on disbelieving.

If being a disbeliever means to have such a fancy house; wouldn't you disbeliever? actually the majority of humans will.

The verses go on:

( Verse 34 )   And for their houses - doors and beds upon which to recline

http://99home.net/pictures-of-house-door..._140902-2/

http://www.wayfair.com/Beds-l12-c46122-O...ouble.html

And God would also, give them doors in their houses, and beds to recline on.

( Verse 35 )   And gold ornament/Decoration/ornament. But all that is not but the enjoyment of worldly life. And the Hereafter with your Lord is for the righteous.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Gold-...71989.html

And he -God- would also give their houses -that has silver roofs, stairways, beds & doors- a decoration. 
Indeed, this is a mere enjoyment of this worldly life, right? I mean, you will die, leaving that house behind. 

Today, most houses are like this. Lots are disbeliever. And humans are united under one lifestyle; one pattern; on nation indeed: study school then college, then find a mate, fuck, find a job, to get a house that has a fancy decoration and a stairway and a bed, care not about religion (even religious people are selfish and know nothing about their religions), the majority are ignorant are cruel, death is everywhere ; care not about the day of judgement, care not about thinking about God.

Believe me, 100% of the disbelievers on this forum including me, if they were given the gift of a silver ceiling would rip it down, sell it (I think the price of silver is still up) and get a normal roof installed.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(July 8, 2016 at 8:15 am)paulpablo Wrote: Believe me, 100% of the disbelievers on this forum including me, if they were given the gift of a silver ceiling would rip it down, sell it (I think the price of silver is still up) and get a normal roof installed.

Recall how people used to live 1000 years ago.

The majority were living in tents, with no doors, decorations were a mere wish, only kings, royalty and high class had it, you'll only find houses in big cities like Rome,let's not drift paul, medieval Europe is a close example. Having a hut is considered an achievement.

So being a citizen of that time, we -modern humans- are so wealthy. Decorated houses are a "meh" nowadays, having a stairway is "normal", and people are fighting to stay off beds -in comparison to the medieval peasant who didn't even have a bed-.
(July 8, 2016 at 8:15 am)paulpablo Wrote: Believe me, 100% of the disbelievers on this forum including me, if they were given the gift of a silver ceiling would rip it down, sell it (I think the price of silver is still up) and get a normal roof installed.

You're damn right I would.
(July 8, 2016 at 8:32 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Recall how people used to live 1000 years ago.

The majority were living in tents, with no doors, decorations were a mere wish, only kings, royalty and high class had it, you'll only find houses in big cities like Rome,let's not drift paul, medieval Europe is a close example. Having a hut is considered an achievement.[...]

Err... Are you saying that 1000 years ago people in Europe lived in tents, or huts? lol... Have you ever seen snow? Yeah... No, in most of Europe you couldn't survive winter in a tent with no door... Also - tents are made of fabric which would be considered a luxury item in a pre-industrial society, since it takes a lot of time and effort to produce it, while wood for houses was easily available, you know - because of all the forests.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Those pictures you provided are of roofs.  Not ceilings.

From what I can gather they're made of aluminium which they call aluminium silver coating. Not literally a roof made of silver.

Lots of believers have beds these days too.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possible and probable reasons

During the writings of the Qur'an the poor were a majority, of course to gain followers you'd appeal to the biggest crowd. We've seen Muhammed appealing to the poor on more than one occasion e.g demanding the rich to give to the poor (to gain their trust and support). This is closely related. So now, why did Muhammed make these verses up?

1) Muhammed wanted to make the poor less aggressive/less greedy, either to keep his own wealth safe (maybe not) or/and make the poor proud and satisifed (probably). If he says the wealthy will go to hell the poor will be satisifed with being poor and they won't be a threat and will instead support islam. (likely)

2) Muhammed wanted to scare the rich into donating their wealth, gradually making the poor richer and if they see islam made them richer they will follow it, surely. Or/and he wanted to scare the rich into donating their wealth because wealth equalled power and if Muhammad was the wealthiest and had most followers he'd also be the most powerful. (likely)

3) It truly is god's words and he has a grudge against wealthy people for some odd reason. (very likely if you tend to be delusional)

Now, naturally we humans are progressing, more and more people are becoming richer and it seems as if the Qur'an is against rich people because when the Qur'an was written you had to appeal to the poor to succeed not because god has a grudge against rich people. 

It didn't take much of a brain to figure it out, it doesn't take much of a brain to see how religions are constructed to control people and fill peoples needs with false hope.

If a god truly existed he'd probably make his followers more superior than others and grant them wealth instead of making them live shit lives.
Quote:Today, most houses are like this. Lots are disbeliever. And humans are united under one lifestyle; one pattern; on nation indeed: study school then college, then find a mate, fuck, find a job, to get a house that has a fancy decoration and a stairway and a bed, care not about religion (even religious people are selfish and know nothing about their religions), the majority are ignorant are cruel, death is everywhere ; care not about the day of judgement, care not about thinking about God.
I will try my best. I am also frustrated at the state of the world we share.
1. Humans, like a lot of animals, need shelter. Yeah, I want a nice home, just as a beaver wants to live in a nice dam or an owl wants a nice tree. I prefer to live with simple decoration but let's not forget awesome looking decoration needn't be expensive.

2. Have looked at the big name Wahabi-Salafis lately? Check out their video blogs. They all have the best cars and the expensive clothes whilst at the same time whining about how opprrssed they are. Just look at Ali Dawah, Musa Adnan or Imran Ibn Mansour. If you don't see their materialism you are blind.

It's not just non-religious people who love money. In fact, "Atheists" are an oppressed minority in most countries and may not have the same opportunities as the religious. If we look at Utah state: it's majority Mormon and Mormons control Utah and they are known to exclude people from society if they don't like them, such as shutting off their utilities: This was in the news.

3. Humans respire, they eat and go to the toilet: they are animals. They want to survive and that means they need to "fuck". Most humans want to fuck because it's what nature wanted. For me, personally, this not high on my list of priorities but for others finding a mate is important.

4. Getting a job shows how far humans have come. We built a grand society and we must work together to sustain it, like how a group of meercats work together to build their home and work together to maintain it; everyone has a part to play. As Shakespeare said:
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man (or woman) in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

Let's take a seemingly pointless job like a comedian: This kind of job is a celebration of being human; we no longer just need to survive, as other species do, we can afford to spend lots of time doing silly things. Humans have culture. The great apes have only the beginning of culture - in different, unconnected, groups finding different solutions to the same problem.

5. I wish there were some parts of the Quran but I'm on holiday visiting family right now so I don't want to spend too much time on this.

If it makes you feel better, I'd love to share a bottle of Vimto with you. I hear it's popular I your part of the world. We can buy some nice Syrian falafels for Iftar too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 1967 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  time for you to become a Muslim. accept it Youwait 87 13054 July 27, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5055 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3270 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1668 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Has anyone heard of "Aliislam.com" they were doing Dawah where I live? ReptilianPeon 0 751 July 23, 2016 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  What if other ideas were defended the same way? DeistPaladin 15 3421 November 13, 2014 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were exMohammed 7 2761 August 22, 2014 at 11:38 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheists were born Muslims Sleepy 143 24077 December 6, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Muslims are starting to become annoying here Something completely different 72 30242 March 19, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Something completely different